Moscow 2-hour river cruise on a yacht
- Enjoy a yacht tour on Moscow River
- Take pictures of the best Moscow sights
- Stay in the glass ceiling hall or go on the roof patio
Enjoy a luxurious Radisson yacht cruise for 2.5 hours through the center of Moscow. With multiple starting times from 1.00pm to 9.00pm you can choose to sip on a drink from the bar during the afternoon or book a table directly when boarding the boat for a romantic dinner.
On the Radisson Moscow Boat Tour you will see :
- Radisson Royal Hotel
- The Russian Federation Government
- Moscow governor residency
- Cathedral of Christ the Savior
- Novodevichy Monastery
- Moscow Kremlin
- St Basil’s Cathedral
- Moscow State University
- Admission ticket to board the yacht
- Restaurant expences
- Guide service
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
- Children aged (3-13): reduced
- Infants aged (0-2): free
Naberezhnaya Tarasa Shevchenko, Moskva, Russia, 121151
The Radisson Moscow yacht cruise starts at the Pier Ukraina hotel on the Embankment Taras Shevchenko, near metro station Kievskaya. Alternatively you may be asked to start your cruise at the Gorky Park Pier.
- As soon as you book the cruise, the tour operator will send you a confirmation email and the Pier where the tour starts. In the Majority of bookings it is Pier Hotel Ukraine (Radisson) but if the boat is overbooked the tour start is Gorky Park Pier
- Please make sure you checked your email before going on tour
- Please note there is no language guidance provided, The tour includes a luxurious yacht ride only
- Make sure to leave your contact email and phone number to send you the confirmation and where the pier starts
- Departure time may be unavailable on a short notice. If the time slot is overbooked, you will be suggested a different one
- Daily at 1.00pm, 3.00pm, 5.00pm, 8.00pm and 9.00pm
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to boats departure
- Tour does not operate on 1 January and 9 May 2020
The Armory Chamber is one of the must-see attractions of Moscow located in the heart of the Moscow K...
Muscovites believe that the underground system in the capital of Russia is the best in the world. Wi...
The tour into the Moscow metro, is undoubtedly one of the must-see visits of the city. Explore the u...
The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts is a museum complex that is currently in possession of one of ...
With a guide discover the history of the Red Square and the buildings laying on it: from Lenin's Mau...
An indispensable visit for those who want to know all about space adventures. The Cosmonaut Museum f...