- Save time and money visiting popular attractions
- Enjoy special bonuses just for CityPass holders
- Fast-track entry to the Kremlin, Tretyakov Gallery and Saint Basil's Cathedral
- Save up to 70% on total admission costs
- Enjoy 24 hours to the Internet with a free SIM card
With your Moscow CityPass card, you'll save up to 70% when you visit the city's museums, sights and attractions. With Russia CityPass tourist card you can enjoy the popular attractions and save time and money as well. The Moscow CityPass package includes the travel guide; city map and the plastic card. You can also enjoy up 15% discount at 23 restaurants in the city and discounts on Aero-express train and taxi services. Even better, you'll recieve a SIM Card so you can make calls in Russia, gain unlimited access to the Internet for 24 hours.
Your Moscow CityPass lets you explore Moscow on your own time with entry to 44 museums and access to four excursions. Take your pick from:
- The Moscow Kremlin
- State Historical museum (main building)
- State Tretyakov Gallery in a Lavrushinsky Sideway
- State Tretyakov Gallery on Krymskiy Val
- Moscow Transport Museum
- Shilov Art Gallery
- Pokrovsky Cathedral (St. Basil’s Cathedral)
- Museum of the Patriotic War of 1812
- Shusev State Museum of Architecture
- Mosquarium (VDNH)
- 1Historical Park “Russia – my history” (VDNH)
- Paleontological Museum
- Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center
- Tchaikovsky and Moscow Museum
- Bunker-42 (The Cold War Museum)
- State Pushkin Museum
- Pushkin Memorial Apartment on the Arbat Street
- Mikhail Bulgakov Museum
- Bulgakov’s House Museum-Theatre
- Museum-reserve Kolomenskoye
- Palace of the Tsar Alexey Mikhailovich in Kolomenskoye
- Izmailovo Estate
- Vodka History Museum (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
- Museum of Bread (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
- Museum of Chocolate (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
- The Living Museum of Folk Arts (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Glinka State Museum of Musical Culture
- Chaliapin Memorial Estate
- Museum of Sergei Prokofiev
- Goldenweiser Memorial Apartment
- Liublino Estate
- Memorial Apartment of Andrey Bely
- Institute of Russian Realist Art
- Experimentanium Science Museum
- Museum of Russian Icon
- Golovanov Memorial Apartment
- Lumiere Brothers Center for Photography
- Museum of vintage music
- House-museum of Pushkin on Staraya Basmannaya
- “Mega Ice” rink
- Zaryadie Park
- Museum Reserve “Tsaritsino”
- Observation Deck of the Hotel Ukraine
- Cruise along the Moskva River with The Radisson Royal Flotilla
- Moscow City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Walking Tour with Moscow Free Tour
- Travel guide in four languages, city map, and the plastic card
- Admission to 44 museums as well as four excursions in Moscow
- Discounts for restaurants, taxis and bike and car rentals
- Free SIM card
City Expert Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, 15, Volkhonka Street, Moscow, the territory of the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour
Or alternatively, collect your pass from City Expert Triumphal Square, Triumfalnaya Square, Moscow
- Moscow CityPass is valid for one full, two, three or five consecutive days
- The activation of the card begins with the first use and it is available for one day (24 hours), three days (72 hours), and five days (120 hours) days: it depends on your choice. You can use the Moscow CityPass during the year after buying it.
- You can exchange the voucher into the Moscow CityPass service package at the pickup points in Moscow by the address:
- City Expert, Cathedral of Christ the Saviour, 15, Volkhonka Street, Moscow (the territory of the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour)
- City Expert, Triumphal Square, Triumfalnaya Square, Moscow
- Working hours: Monday -Sunday 9:00 – 19:00.
- In case of order of a courier delivery, please indicate the date of the arrival to the hotel or to the apartments and the exact address at the time of purchase
La Piazza delle Cattedrali del Cremlino è un incredibile complesso risalente al XV e XVI secolo. In ...
Il Cremlino di Mosca è uno dei luoghi più imperdibili della Russia, una bellissima fortezza nel cuor...
Se desideri comprendere la cultura locale di Mosca allora dovresti viverla tu stesso, e nel tour a p...
"Sono sempre esistiti palazzi per i re, ora costruiremo palazzi per le persone", dichiarò uno dei pr...
Ammirate le vedute della capitale russa dal grattacielo residenziale più alto d'Europa e la piattafo...
Ammirate tutti i panorami mentre navigate nel cuore di Mosca e camminate lungo il ponte superiore pe...
Per oltre 70 anni, Mosca è stata la capitale dell'immenso impero sovietico. Le strade della città mo...
Inizia a Pushkinskaya Square, un punto principale per la gente del posto da raccogliere e incontrare...
Partecipa a questo delizioso tour della città, che include passeggiate lungo le principali strade di...
Este tour panorámico en Moscú es la mejor forma de conocer la ciudad en la comodidad de un vehículo....