- Save time and money visiting top 40 attractions
- Enjoy special bonuses just for CityPass holders
- Fast-track entry to the Kremlin, Tretyakov Gallery, and Saint Basil's Cathedral
- Save up to 70% on total admission costs
- Take part in the best 10 excursions of the city for free including Cruise along the Moskva River
- Admire the best panorama from popular observation decks
With your Moscow CityPass card, you'll save up to 70% when you visit the city's museums, sights and attractions. With Russia CityPass tourist card you can enjoy the popular attractions and save time and money as well. The Moscow CityPass package includes the travel guide; city map and the plastic card. You can also enjoy up 15% discount at 23 restaurants in the city.
Your Moscow CityPass lets you explore Moscow on your own time with entry to 44 museums and access to four excursions. Take your pick from:
Museums and galleries:
1. The Moscow Kremlin (territory and cathedrals)
2. State Historical museum (main building)
3. Museum of the Patriotic War of 1812
4. State Tretyakov Gallery
5. State Tretyakov Gallery on Krymskiy Val
6. St. Basil’s Cathedral (Pokrovsky Cathedral)
7. The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts (main building)
8. Gallery of 19th and 20th century European and American Art
9. Zaryadye Park (Underground museum)
10. Shilov Art Gallery
12. Lumiere Brothers Center for Photography
13. Shusev State Museum of Architecture
14. The Museum of Cosmonautics (VDNH)
15. Mosquarium (VDNH)
16. Historical Park “Russia – my history” (VDNH)
17. House-museum of Pushkin on Staraya Basmannaya
18. Paleontological Museum
19. Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center
20. Moscow Transport Museum
21. State Pushkin Museum
22. Pushkin Memorial Apartment on the Arbat Street
23. Mikhail Bulgakov Museum
24. Bulgakov’s House Museum-Theatre
25. Liublino Estate
26. Museum Reserve “Tsaritsino”
27. Museum-reserve Kolomenskoye
28. Palace of the Tsar Alexey Mikhailovich in Kolomenskoye
29. Izmailovo Estate
30. Vodka History Museum (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
31. Museum of Bread (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
32. Weapon museum (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
33. Museum of Plasticine (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
34. Museum of the Mordern History of Russia
36. Underground printing press of 1905-1906
37. Museum of Russian Impressionism
38. Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
39. Memorial Apartment of Andrey Bely
40. Experimentanium Science Museum
41. Museum of Russian Icon
- Zaryadye Park (Sightseeing tour)
- Bunker-42 (The Cold War Museum)
- PANORAMA 360 observation deck
- Observation Deck of the Hotel Ukraine
- Cruise along the Moskva River with The Radisson Royal Flotilla
- Moscow City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Moscow Cathedral Mosque
- Walking Tour with Moscow Free Tour
- “Mega Ice” rink
- Moscow Cable Car on Sparrow Hills
- Travel guide in four languages, city map, and the plastic card
- Admission to over 40 museums and attractions
- Discounts for restaurants, taxis and bike and car rentals
- Fast-track entrance to the most popular attractions
- Walking tour
- Cruise along the Moskva River
- Entrance to the best observation decks of the city
- 10 excursions of the city
You can exchange the voucher into the Moscow CityPass service package at the pickup points in Moscow by the address:
GUM Trading House: 3, Red Square, Moscow, GUM, 1st line
Komsomolskaya Tourist Center: 5, Bldg. 1, Komsomolskaya Square
GUM Trading House: every day from 10 am to 10 pm
The Information Center in the GUM is located on the 3rd floor, 3rd line, between offices of the Megafon store (in Russian: Мегафон) and the VTB bank (in Russian: ВТБ).
Komsomolskaya Tourist Center: every day from 9 am to 8 pm
The sale point and the pickup area are located on the Komsomolskaya Square between the buildings of the Komsomolskaya metro station and the Yaroslavsky railway station.
- Moscow CityPass is valid for one full, two, three or five consecutive days
- The activation of the card begins with the first use and it is available for one day (24 hours), three days (72 hours), and five days (120 hours) days: it depends on your choice. You can use the Moscow CityPass during the year after buying it.
Muscovites believe that the underground system in the capital of Russia is the best in the world. Wi...
The tour into the Moscow metro, is undoubtedly one of the must-see visits of the city. Explore the u...
The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts is a museum complex that is currently in possession of one of ...
An indispensable visit for those who want to know all about space adventures. The Cosmonaut Museum f...
Are you visiting the Kremlin for the first time, then this tour is for you! Meet your guide in front...
Enjoy a walking tour of Red Square with a Russian guide then visit Lenin Mausoleum followed by the f...