- Save time and money visiting popular attractions
- Enjoy special bonuses just for CityPass holders
- Fast-track entry to the Kremlin, Tretyakov Gallery and Saint Basil's Cathedral
- Save up to 70% on total admission costs
- Enjoy 24 hours to the Internet with a free SIM card
With your Moscow CityPass card, you'll save up to 70% when you visit the city's museums, sights and attractions. With Russia CityPass tourist card you can enjoy the popular attractions and save time and money as well. The Moscow CityPass package includes the travel guide; city map and the plastic card. You can also enjoy up 15% discount at 23 restaurants in the city and discounts on Aero-express train and taxi services. Even better, you'll recieve a SIM Card so you can make calls in Russia, gain unlimited access to the Internet for 24 hours.
Your Moscow CityPass lets you explore Moscow on your own time with entry to 44 museums and access to four excursions. Take your pick from:
- The Moscow Kremlin
- State Historical museum (main building)
- State Tretyakov Gallery in a Lavrushinsky Sideway
- State Tretyakov Gallery on Krymskiy Val
- Moscow Transport Museum
- Shilov Art Gallery
- Pokrovsky Cathedral (St. Basil’s Cathedral)
- Museum of the Patriotic War of 1812
- Shusev State Museum of Architecture
- Mosquarium (VDNH)
- 1Historical Park “Russia – my history” (VDNH)
- Paleontological Museum
- Jewish Museum and Tolerance Center
- Tchaikovsky and Moscow Museum
- Bunker-42 (The Cold War Museum)
- State Pushkin Museum
- Pushkin Memorial Apartment on the Arbat Street
- Mikhail Bulgakov Museum
- Bulgakov’s House Museum-Theatre
- Museum-reserve Kolomenskoye
- Palace of the Tsar Alexey Mikhailovich in Kolomenskoye
- Izmailovo Estate
- Vodka History Museum (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
- Museum of Bread (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
- Museum of Chocolate (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
- The Living Museum of Folk Arts (The Kremlin in Izmailovo)
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines
- Glinka State Museum of Musical Culture
- Chaliapin Memorial Estate
- Museum of Sergei Prokofiev
- Goldenweiser Memorial Apartment
- Liublino Estate
- Memorial Apartment of Andrey Bely
- Institute of Russian Realist Art
- Experimentanium Science Museum
- Museum of Russian Icon
- Golovanov Memorial Apartment
- Lumiere Brothers Center for Photography
- Museum of vintage music
- House-museum of Pushkin on Staraya Basmannaya
- “Mega Ice” rink
- Zaryadie Park
- Museum Reserve “Tsaritsino”
- Observation Deck of the Hotel Ukraine
- Cruise along the Moskva River with The Radisson Royal Flotilla
- Moscow City Sightseeing Bus Tour
- Walking Tour with Moscow Free Tour
- Travel guide in four languages, city map, and the plastic card
- Admission to 44 museums as well as four excursions in Moscow
- Discounts for restaurants, taxis and bike and car rentals
You can exchange the voucher into the Moscow CityPass service package at the pickup points in Moscow by the address:
GUM Trading House: 3, Red Square, Moscow, GUM, 1st line
Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines: 12, Kuznetsky Most Street, Moscow
In case of order of a courier delivery, please indicate the date of the arrival to the hotel or to the apartments and the exact address at the time of purchase
- Moscow CityPass is valid for one full, two, three or five consecutive days
- The activation of the card begins with the first use and it is available for one day (24 hours), three days (72 hours), and five days (120 hours) days: it depends on your choice. You can use the Moscow CityPass during the year after buying it.
"They used to have palaces for kings, we are going to build palaces for the people," declared one of...
Take in all the sights as you cruise through the heart of Moscow and walk along the upper deck to ca...
Admire views of the Russian capital from the highest residential skyscraper in Europe and the OKO co...
The Arbat Street in Moscow is an old pedestrian street that used to be an important trade route. Tod...
For more than 70 years Moscow was the capital of the immense Soviet empire. The streets of the city ...
The Moscow Kremlin is a must-see attraction in Russia, a beautiful fortress in the heart of the city...
Start at Pushkinskaya Square, a main spot for locals to gather and meet. These “landmarks” all come ...
Join this lovely city tour, which includes walking along the major streets of Moscow and visiting to...
The "Bunker 42" was constructed in 1955 as the command post of Strategic nuclear forces of Soviet Un...
Este tour panorámico en Moscú es la mejor forma de conocer la ciudad en la comodidad de un vehículo....