Moscow Kremlin and Armoury chamber tour with audio guide
- Explore the Moscow Kremlin with an audio guide
- Visit the main Russian Orthodox Church - the Assumption Cathedral
- Hear about the masterpieces of foundry art
- See the most famous museum-treasury of Russia
The Moscow Kremlin is the heart of Russia, the most important historical and architectural monument of the capital, its symbol and business card. The magnificent architectural ensemble reflects the history of our state, the strength and power of spiritual heritage, the beauty and richness of cultural traditions.
During your tour of the Moscow Kremlin you will see the main church of the Russian Orthodox Church - the Assumption Cathedral. It was in it that all the most important ceremonies took place and more than once decisive decisions were made in the history of the Russian state. Here emperors were crowned and crowned, metropolitans and patriarchs were elected.
Hear a fascinating story about the masterpieces of foundry art - Tsar Cannon and Tsar Bell, you will find out why the sample of Russian weaponry never fired, and the magnificent bell lay for a long time in an earthen pit.
After a tour of the Kremlin, continue to the Armory - a unique, priceless and, perhaps, the most famous museum-treasury of Russia. In the halls of the museum the most ancient state regalia is collected - the Monomakh hat is stored here, as well as ceremonial royal clothing and royal thrones, among which are the unique double silver throne of Tsarevich Peter and Ivan Alekseevich, ceremonial armament and a unique collection of Easter eggs by Carl Faberge. Tour of the Armory is held with an audio guide.
- Walking tour of the Kremlin and the cathedrals is performed with an audio guide
- Visit of the Armory chamber with an audio guide in Russian, English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
- Entrance tickets to the museums
- Children aged (0-16): reduced
Mokhovaya St, 9, стр. 1, Moscow, Russia, 119019
Meet your guide outside the Biblioteka imeni Lenina metro station. Near monument of Dostoevsky( Opposite Lenin's State Library). Your guide will be carrying a sign that says
- Your guide will accompany you to the museum and assist with getting the audio guides. You will have to leave your passport or ID (any document with a photo) as collateral. After this, you will continue to explore the museum at your own pace
- Audio guides are available in English, Spanish, Italian, French, German languages. Audioguides in Armoury in Russian, English, German, French, Spanish and Italian
- Note while this tour includes tickets to the Kremlin and you will not stand in queues for the visit, everyone must first pass through security check which usually takes 10-15 minutes
- It is forbidden to carry large bags, backpacks, cold steel and firearms, gas cans, food, scooters, rollers, bicycles to the Kremlin territory, as well as to the museums of the Diamond Fund and the Armory Chamber
- Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 12.45pm
- Please note tour on 23 November will meet at 1.45pm (not 12.45pm)
Muscovites believe that the underground system in the capital of Russia is the best in the world. Wi...
The tour into the Moscow metro, is undoubtedly one of the must-see visits of the city. Explore the u...
The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts is a museum complex that is currently in possession of one of ...
An indispensable visit for those who want to know all about space adventures. The Cosmonaut Museum f...
Are you visiting the Kremlin for the first time, then this tour is for you! Meet your guide in front...
Enjoy a walking tour of Red Square with a Russian guide then visit Lenin Mausoleum followed by the f...