Moscow night walking tour
- See Moscow's downtown architecture lit up at night
- Admire the panoramic views of the Kremlin and St. Basil
- Bring the whole family - everyone will love it
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Get to know Moscow from another perspective on a two hour tour of the city at night with an expert guide. Visit the downtown area of Moscow to see the architectural works of the city specially decorated in lights.
During your tour you will walk to emblematic places of downtown starting from the Red Square. Explore Tverskaya Street, considered one of the engineering achievements of the Stalinist era and see the Eliseevskii stores. Then stroll to Puhkinskaya square, with the statue of the most famous Russian poet, Alexander Pushkin, known as a favorite spot for lovers. Finish at the Zariadie park and admire the panoramic views of the Kremlin and St. Basil.
- 1 metro ticket
- Guided walking tour
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children aged (0-12): Free
Teatralnaya ploshad 1, Moscow, Russia
Meet your guide in Teatralnaya Square at the 3 fountains just in front of the Bolshoi Theater.
- Minimum booking number of 2 adults
- Tour available in Spanish and English
- Winter: daily from 1 November to 31 March at 8.00pm
- Summer: daily from 1 April to 31 October 10.00pm
Tour does not operate on:
- 7 May
- 8 - 9 May
- 31 December and 1 January
The Armory Chamber is one of the must-see attractions of Moscow located in the heart of the Moscow K...
The Kremlin Cathedral Square is the unique complex dated XV-XVI centuries. It was originally used as...
The tour into the Moscow metro, is undoubtedly one of the must-see visits of the city. Explore the u...
The Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts is a museum complex that is currently in possession of one of ...
With a guide discover the history of the Red Square and the buildings laying on it: from Lenin's Mau...
An indispensable visit for those who want to know all about space adventures. The Cosmonaut Museum f...