Join this lovely city tour, which includes walking along the major streets of Moscow and visiting top signature sights such as Red Square, Christ the Savior Cathedral and Moscow Hotel from the famous Stolichnaya Vodka cover.
Whether it’s your first time in Moscow or not, this tour will bring you lots of impressions and joy. The charming guides will show you all the major sights of the city and tell lots of amazing local stories so that you would feel the lifestyle and the atmosphere of this mysterious city.
During the walk with the guide, you will visit:
- Red Square, the very heart of the city
- St. Basil’s Cathedral, the iconic symbol of Moscow
- GUM, beautiful shopping mall with the fascinating history
- Lenin’s Mausoleum, which keeps the mummy of one of the most important political figures in the world history
- Moscow Hotel from the famous Stolichnaya Vodka cover
- Christ the Savior Cathedral, the highest Orthodox church in the world
- Peter the Great, the most controversial monument in Moscow
- You will watch the ceremony of the Changing of Guards in the Alexander Garden and your guides will teach you how to throw coins for a good luck in the Ruins Grotto