Romantic Road trip to Rothenburg and Harburg from Munich
- Take a guided Tour of beautiful, romantic Harburg Castle
- Visit the Town of Rothenburg, a perfectly preserved medievel town
- Soak in the beauty of the German countryside along your journey
Discover the idyllic Romantic Road on a visit to Rothenburg and Harbur Castle.
Traveling along the Romantic Road, we first reach Harburg, one of the oldest, largest and most well preserved castles in Southern Germany, completed in the late 11th century. Continuing along through Swabian Dinkelsbühl, we arrive in Rothenburg, the most perfectly preserved medieval town in Europe. There will be time for sightseeing, lunch and shopping. Then we return to Munich via the Hallertau, the largest hop-growing region in the world.
- Transportation in air conditioned coach
- Live guide during the travel
- Food and Beverages
- Entrance Fee for the Castle of Harburg of € 6,00
- Optional Gratuities
- Children (o-3 years): free
- Children (4-14 years): reduced
- Students (15-26 years): reduced
In front of the Karstadt store at Bahnhofsplatz (Central Station Square)
- From April to October
- On Wednesday and Sunday at 8.30am
Discover fairytale views of the German Alpine Road from the Eagle's nest in the picturesque territor...
Für alle, die sich in Ruhe an das Fahren mit dem Segway herantasten möchten, ist diese Tour bestens ...
bundesliga germany: Bayern München - FC Schalke 04 09-02-2019 80939 Munich, Germany Delivery Tickets...
bundesliga germany: Bayern München - RB Leipzig 18-12-2018 80939 Munich, Germany Delivery Tickets wi...
bundesliga germany: Bayern München - Werder Bremen 20-04-2019 80939 Munich, Germany Delivery Tickets...
bundesliga germany: Bayern München - VfL Wolfsburg 09-03-2019 80939 Munich, Germany Delivery Tickets...