- A fascinating tour through history and current times
- Be amazed by Rustaq Fort and the towers
- Enjoy delicous lunch at a local restaurant
- Enjoy the warm waters of the Thowara Spring
In the morning you will be collected from your hotel and driven to Barka to see the Fish Souq in full swing with all the noise and local color that you can imagine. Cherish the date palm plantations on the road to Nakhl where you will enjoy the warm waters of the Thowara Spring, see the impressive falaj system and wander around the highest fort in Oman. After a picnic or lunch in a local restaurant take the mountain-lined road to Rustaq to see its ancient fort rich in history and visit the Al Kisfr Hot Springs. The four towers of Rustaq Fort are called: Al Burj Al Ahmar, Al Burj Al Hadeeth, Al Burj Al Reeh and Al Burj Ashiateen which means the devil’s tower! Note that thousands of visitors flock to Rustaq each year to bathe in the medicinal hot waters of Al Kisfr. Finally, you will drive out onto the gravel plains to see the 18th century Islamic architecture of Al Hazm Castle and its magnificent collection of restored cannons.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Child (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up from your hotel. Please provide hotel information when you make your booking.
- Minimum two people per booking
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Your reservation request will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Daily except Friday
- Hotel pick-up: approximately 8.00am
Why not end your day with a relaxing cruise along the splendid Muscat coast, seeing many of the sigh...
Leave the port of Mina Qaboos to visit the city of Muscat. Visit the largest mosque in Oman, a relig...
Running south from the Eastern Hajjar Mountains to Arabian Sea, the Wahiba Sands, described a Sand s...
Starting in the morning you will travel through the mountainous and desert landscape arriving at the...
See the 17th century round fort and the souq famous for silver jewelry, major attraction of Nizwa. B...
Wadi Bani Awf is known as one of the most fantastic tourist locations surrounding Muscat. Wadi Bani ...