Muscat night tour and dinner at Al Angham Opera House
- Enjoy a night tour in Muscat
- Discover di Al Alam Palace, the Portuguese forts and the Mutra Souq
- Treat yourself to a delicious dining experience in Al Angham, the Opera House restaurant
Al Angham is a breathtaking dining location with elegant and intricate ceilings and woodwork. It is a reminiscence of the Royal Opera House. In addition to the main dining area within the restaurant, there are three private dining halls, which offer set menus and do not take à la carte orders.
Some of the delicious dishes you can savor:
- Al Majlis - Harees & Lamb Soup or Tomato with Dry Lime Soup / Selection of Omani
- Salads - Watercress Salad, Chicken Masanef and Shuwa Sambosa / Omani Shuwa, Roasted Lamb Marinated with Spices, Fata Dijaj, Chicken with Vegetables served on Bed of Artisanal Bread with Dry Limes and Herbs, Maraq Ma’ajeen, Stewed Sun Dried Meat, Lightly Flavored with Garlic.
- Dessert - Omani Halwa, Farni, Sawiya, Mahoo and Khabisa bil Fandal, Al Fardh Date Ice Cream. Hot beverages
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Alcoholic Drinks
- Children (4-9): Reduced
Pick-up service is available. During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel in Muscat.
- Audioguide available in Spanish, French, German, Italian, English
- Pick-up service is available from 15 minutes before the tour departure time
- Please be ready in your hotel lobby 10 minutes prior to the pick-up time provided. The vehicle will arrive at the set time; time may vary due to unavoidable traffic conditions.
Local customs and General conditions :
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles
- Before Photographing any local residents, kindly ask their permission
- Photographing local ladies is not permitted
- Schedules are likely to change during the Holy Month of Ramadan. Please contact our representative for updates
- Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday from 06.30pm to 11.00pm
- Departure at 6.30 PM from the hotel
- Dinner at 9.00 PM
- Drop off at the hotel at 11.00 PM
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonde...
The tour starts at Shatti Al-Qurum, the expensive residential area which houses multiple embassies, ...
Enjoy a traditional culinary experience at the sophisticated Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel ...
Hop aboard our Sunset Dhow cruise, where you will enjoy a beautifully panoramic view of the coast of...
Muscat is a beautiful city which lies in a maze of brown pleated Mountains.Your visit starts with a ...
You'll start in the morning at 9 am to drive to the historic town of Nizwa, Oman’s cultural capital....