The Oman waters are waded by a large variety of beautiful dolphins and whales, even the Blue whale, rare to spot in other seas of the world, is fairly common in Oman. You will have the lucky chance to catch the sight of these gorgeous species on a two hour morning cruise taking off from Muscat. There will be an onboard cetacean specialist giving you an insight into these silver creatures and their habitat. Spotting dolphins and whales will not be the only highlight of the day, you will be enjoying a relaxing cruise through the deep blue waters of Oman Gulf admiring its unique towns from the sea.
Morning dolphin cruise in Muscat
- See dolphins frolick in the water
- Explore the coast of Oman from the sea
- Learn about the marine life around you from an onboard specialist
- Pick-up/drop-off service
- Soft drinks
- Food and alcoholic beverages unless specified
- Personal expenses
- Children under 12 years old: reduced
Pick-up service is available from your hotel in Muscat. You will receive instructions for arranging your pickup after booking.
- Pick-up time can be 15-60 minutes prior to tour start time
- The exact pick-up time will be communicated one day prior to your tour or alternatively, you can call 24-48 hours ahead of time to receive your pick-up time
- Please be at your desired pick-up location at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled time
- Operates daily at 7.30am
Embark on your 4-wheel-drive for an exciting coastal trip of Oman. You will be driving on the blackt...
Head out on a 4WD vehicle adventure and explore the very core-interior of Oman. Visit Quriyat Villag...
The nine neighbouring Daymaniyat Islands are a protected marine nature reserve. A paradise for under...
You will first get picked up from your accommodation in Muscat in the morning to begin your tour. Th...
Your private guide will meet you at your hotel/selected location at 8.30 am, then your journey will ...
Your night tour of Muscat will start in the old part of the Capital called Muttrah and you’ll visit ...