Muscat family-fun tour
- Enjoy a day full of fun in Muscat
- Watch amazing dolphins on a boat trip
- Visit the Children's Museum and discover activities for the whole family
- Have a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
Your day starts being picked up at your hotel and transported to the boat which will take you not too far out on a dolphin spotting trip. These dolphins can be very playful and are usually very happy to see spectators! Back on dry land, transportation will take you to the Children's Museum where both you and the family can enjoy some interactive fun which will build up your appetite for a picnic or lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, you will have three hours in one of Muscats top shopping centers where the children can play in the dedicated Play Zones whilst the adults enjoy some well-earned shopping time.
- English speaking guide and driver
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Child (2-12): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will get picked up from your hotel in Muscat, please provide the hotel address information when you make the booking.
- Minimum 2 people per booking
- Shared tour
- All visitors arriving to Oman are required to obtain an electronic visa prior to arrival as per the new immigration requirement
- Your booking request will be confirmed within 48 hours
- Operates Saturday-Thursday
- Hotel pick-up: 7.00am
- Hotel drop-off: 2.00pm
- Times may vary depending on the location of your hotel
We start with a spectacular drive through the Hajar mountains via the oases of Fanjah and Birkat Al ...
Start your tour from Shatti Al-Qurum, Muscat's diplomatic district, and take off for exploring wonde...
The tour starts at Shatti Al-Qurum, the expensive residential area which houses multiple embassies, ...
Relax on the traditional dhow boat and enjoy a peaceful cruise through the glistening waters of Oman...
Al Angham is a breathtaking dining location with elegant and intricate ceilings and woodwork. It is ...
Enjoy a traditional culinary experience at the sophisticated Al Bustan Palace, a Ritz-Carlton Hotel ...