Following the footsteps of Karen Blixen as you travel towards the Ngong Hills, you feel swept immediately onto the movie set of "Out of Africa" the moment you arrive. The old colonial farmhouse is simple, housing a few items that Karen Blixen chose and once enjoyed herself. There are also colorful gardens to explore, where several old coffee machines have laid untouched for decades. From here visit the Giraffe Centre, where the highly endangered Rothschild giraffe lives in peace. With an elevated viewing platform, this tour is wonderful for children.
Half-day Karen Blixen Museum and Giraffe Center tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Entrance Fees Included
Do this because
- Visit the Giraffe Centre and get the opportunity to see them close
- Visit the Karen Blixen museum famous for the Oscar-winning movie Out of Africa
- Enjoy magnificent views of the Ngong Hills
What to expect
- Entrance fees to sites
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 5-12)
Pick-up from your hotels in Nairobi. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear a sunhat, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Pollmans Tours & Safaris Ltd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 2 days before the activity begins.