You'll almost definitely have fond memories of your time in Africa which will surely last you a lifetime, but friends and family are going to expect more when you return home! East Africa has some of the best and exceptional local artists who carve a variety of items ranging from animal figurines, Masai statuettes, and much much more! Gemstones mined in Kenya and Tanzania can be found at great bargains. This Nairobi shopping tour provides you with a vehicle and an awesome local driver who will help you find the perfect gifts for you and your loved ones.
Half-day Nairobi shopping tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: from 2 hours to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Get some local and unique souvenirs
- Gain knowledge from your local guide
- Mingle with locals and haggle at the market
What to expect
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Children (age 2-12)
Pick-up from your hotels in Nairobi. You will indicate your pickup location at checkout and confirm your pickup time and location directly with the local operator
What to remember
- A minimum of 2 participants is required for this tour
- Please confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator at least 48 hours prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- It is recommended to wear a sunhat, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, and sunscreen
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Pollmans Tours & Safaris Ltd
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 1 day before the activity begins.