Napier and the surrounding Hawkes Bay region is New Zealand's oldest wine-making region and this very popular afternoon tour visits three of the finest local wineries for a great tasting experience. Small-group tour by minibus (max 12 passengers) in air-conditioned comfort with a friendly, knowledgeable local driver/guide. Wineries visited normally include the Mission Estate Winery, Brookfields Winery, and Askerne Winery, but please note you may occasionally need to substitute alternative wineries of equivalent quality at short notice. Enjoy wine-tasting like a professional and beat the heat as you drive between wineries in an air-conditioned minivan.
Attractions & guided tours
Half-day Wine Tour of Hawkes Bay
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visits three of the finest local wineries for a great tasting
- Enjoy wine tasting at 3 wineries
- Small-group tour by minibus max 12 passengers
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English driver or guide
- All wine tasting fees
- Hotel pickup and drop off at any central Napier location
- Bottled water
Pickup from central Napier location. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- All passengers need to be able to enter and leave a minibus using the steps provided
- The minimum booking for adults is 2 and the maximum is 12
- You must be age 18+ to participate in this tour
- The minimum age to drinking is 18
- Please refer to the calendar for starting time and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.