This is a private tour in a luxury Mercedes-Benz, combines a cruise around Napier’s world-famous Art Deco City that was destroyed by an earthquake in 1931 and subsequently rebuilt as the Art Deco Capital of the world with a drive out of town to a top-rated local winery for a wine tasting. Small-group private tour in air-conditioned comfort with a friendly, knowledgeable local driver/guide to show you the highlights of Napier on the way to visit a top winery where expert cellar door staff will treat you to a tasting experience before you return to Napier.
Excursions & day trips
Private Napier tour with wine tasting
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Cruise Napier's world-famous Art Deco City that was destroyed by an earthquake in 1931
- Visit a top-rated winery for a tasting experience
- Small-group private tour exclusively for you and your travel companions!
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- English driver or guide
- All wine tasting fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at any Napier central location
Pickup from Napier central location. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
What to remember
- All passengers need to be able to enter and leave a minibus using the steps provided
- This tour is bookable for one private tour group size per booking, please create another booking if you want to book a different private tour group size
- You must be age 18+ to participate in this tour
- The minimum age to drinking is 18
- The maximum number of adults can be booked per private group booking is 6
- Please refer to the calendar for starting time and availability
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.