Paddle through the beautiful Cocohatchee River-Wiggins Pass estuary, taking in all the abundant wildlife Southwest Florida has to offer. Enjoy a stop on the beach to soak in the sunshine, find some shells, and look out over the Gulf. This family-friendly kayak tour is suitable for all paddlers.
Attractions & guided tours
Kayak tour in Cocohatchee River-Wiggins Pass
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Paddle through the beautiful Cocohatchee River-Wiggins Pass estuary
- See the abundant wildlife Southwest Florida has to offer
- Stop for some relaxation on a local beach
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Kayak and paddle
Cocohatchee River Park, 13535 Vanderbilt Dr, Naples, FL 34110
What to remember
- This is an easy to moderate paddle suitable for all ages
- Single and tandem kayaks are available
Nauti Exposures, LLC
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.
What people say about this experience