Fly North to the Abel Tasman National Park, over pristine waters, and golden sand beaches. You will then head into the Kahurangi National Park, New Zealand’s second-largest National Park, and land at a hidden Alpine Lake. Take a short walk, admire the nearby waterfall, and relax by the picturesque lake. Enjoy stunning scenery and a gourmet picnic on the remote wild West Coast. Take a short hike across the alpine meadow with panoramic views to a nearby waterfall before flying back to base.
Alpine Lake tour by helicopter with optional gourmet picnic
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Experience high flying by heli to visit hidden Alpine Lake!
- Admire the nearby waterfall, and relax by the picturesque lake
- Take a short hike to a nearby waterfall
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Return helicopter flights
- Live commentary in English
What's not included
- Gourmet picnic
Nelson Airport (NSN) 8 Dakota Street, Nelson Airport, Nelson 7011, New Zealand
Helicopters Nelson Scenic Flights and Commercial Hire base
What to remember
- The price is per group. Group of 1-2 people will ride R44 helicopter and group of 1-6 people on Eurocopter
- The maximum group of 1-2 people can be booked per booking is 1
- The maximum group of 1-6 people can be booked per booking is 2
- The price for an optional gourmet picnic is $49/person and needs to be pre-ordered at least 24 hours prior to your departure to ensure any dietary requirements. if you're interested to book please inform the local operator. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- The flight is subject to change and weather conditions. If the weather conditions make flying unsafe on the day of the trip Helicopters Nelson will cancel the flight. This is at the pilot’s discretion and there is no charge in this situation. You will be informed via telephone
- This tour operates with a maximum of 6 participants
- Bring your camera!
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Helicopters Nelson New Zealand Top of the South
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.