The Grand Celebration with Black Canyon River Raft combines a helicopter landing at the base of the Grand Canyon with a smooth water rafting trip down the Colorado River at Black Canyon. You will relax on an extravagant helicopter flight to Grand Canyon West. The landing site is close to the waterway where you can take stunning photos. Enjoy a light breakfast served at the base of the Grand Canyon before going to the terminal. After landing at the terminal, you will be transported to the base of the Hoover Dam to take part in an 11-mile mechanized rafting trip down the Colorado River through Black Canyon. Lunch is served on a private river beach with optional swimming.
Grand Celebration with Black Canyon rafting from Grand Canyon West
Duration: up to 10 hours
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- See breathtaking views of the Grand Canyon
- Ride in a specially designed helicopter
- Take an exciting 11-mile float trip down the Colorado River
What to expect
- Flight over and views of Hoover Dam and Grand Canyon
- Land at the bottom of the Grand Canyon, 4,000 feet below the rim
- 11-mile float trip down the Colorado River
- Hotel to hotel transfers
- Light breakfast and box lunch included
- Children 2-11
Papillon GC Helicopter, 1265 Airport Rd., Boulder City, NV 89005
You must check in at the terminal 45 minutes prior to departure.
What to remember
- Each helicopter seats six to seven passengers, plus a pilot
- All helicopters are climate-controlled
- Passengers weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or more will be charged a fee for an additional comfort seat
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended
- December through February, the raft tour only operates on Wednesday and Saturdays
- We offer tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Helicopter narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, Portuguese and English. The raft tour is live English commentary.
- You must reconfirm your reservations at least 24 hours prior to departures
- You must present a government-issued photo identification card in order to board an aircraft
- Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc
Grand Canyon Helicopters
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.