Airboat adventure tour
- See the swamps and bayous onboard a flat-bottomed airboat
- Learn some fascinating bayou facts from an expert
- See gators leaping out of the water when fed by the guide
- See the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
Hop on a small airboat and join and adventure tour through the wetlands surrounding the town of Jean Lafitte!
On this tour you will:
- enjoy a narrated round-trip transportation from New Orleans
- see alligators, turtles, native birds and a live albino alligator exhibit
- see the marshy bayous and open waterways
- enjoy a fast and thrilling ride on the water
- get commentary from native boat captains
- cruise the fishing community of Jean Lafitte
- ... and more!
- Guided airboat tour
- Live tour commentary provided in English
- Beverages, bottled water, and snacks
- Gratuity (optional)
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to hotel
600 Decatur St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
- Gray Line Light House on the Steamboat NATCHEZ dock (Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River) Toulouse Street at the Mississippi River
- Pregnant women and children under 5 years old, people with neck or back problems, physically disabled people, wheelchairs and service dogs (as alligators do swim up close to the airboats) are not allowed on this airboat tour
- Small and large boat options are available
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to hotel are not included
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
This tour is available daily at 9.45am, 12.45am, and 2.00pm
- All tours and cruises depart from the Lighthouse Ticket Office at Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River.
- You will find the Gray Line offices directly behind the JAX Brewery, which is located at 600 Decatur St. The ticket office is directly in front of the Steamboat Natchez
Dai un'occhiata alla storia americana e visita due delle 3 principali piantagioni lungo il fiume Mis...
Scopri la bellezza senza tempo del sud della Louisiana in una palude costruita su misura. Le guide n...
Goditi un tour di 5 ore che unisce la visita a una piantagione di River Road e una crociera attraver...
Sul terreno di Oak Alley, godetevi un sontuoso Brunch Country Plantation con gamberi Etouffee, Chick...
Salta su "Santa's bus" per un tour narrato al City Park di New Orleans, uno dei dieci parchi urbani ...
La City of New Orleans Riverboat ti porterà nello stile lungo il Mississippi oltre il sito della Bat...