Spooky kid-friendly family ghost tour
- Discover New Orleans with a fantastic kid-friendly ghost tour
- Learn all about the city and have fun while you do!
- Explore the French Quarter with your professional guide
Taking the whole family on vacation to New Orleans? Our charming city isn’t just for adults! We offer a kid-friendly and just-scary-enough Ghost Tour of NOLA that the whole family can enjoy.
All ages of chill-seekers will love this guided tour of the French Quarter, a neighborhood brimming with eerie secrets and supernatural activity. As you walk to some of the most haunted locations in the city, experience spooky stories and unexplained events—all made appropriate for adults and kids alike.
We’ll take you and the little ones on a storytelling adventure through the beautiful- and haunted- French Quarter that your kids will talk about the whole way home!
Andrew Jackson Hotel
- 1.5 hour 'spooky' (but not too spooky) walking tour with professional guide
- Children 5 years and under: free
- Children 6-12 years of age: reduced
- Seniors 65+: reduced
520 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130
Fence along street, next to the Creole Cookery
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Check in is 15 minutes prior to start
- A restroom break in middle of tour will be provided
- The tour does not end where it starts - your guide will help with directions to your next destination
- Comfy shoes should be worn, as we will be standing and walking for 1.5 - 2 hours
Every day at 5.00pm
New Orleans’ Cemeteries offer more than beautifully ornate tombs - they are steeped in history. Crea...
New Orleans’ Garden District is one of the most picturesque neighborhoods in the nation, next to it ...
New Orleans has been referred to as "the most haunted city in America." On this nighttime walking to...
Maybe ghost stories don’t quite pique your interest, but you have that curiosity about the dark side...
Take a walk through the French Quarter’s famous bars and restaurants and discover the famous "spirit...
Visit the "American section" of New Orleans on the only tour that takes you inside one of the beauti...
Let your local guide show you one of America’s oldest and most unique living neighborhoods. Follow i...
Walk through St. Louis Cemetery on this tour of a "City of the Dead". Visit the tomb of the Voodoo Q...
Experience the beauty of New Orleans at night on board this romantic dinner and jazz cruise. Enjoy c...
We took the most raunchy ghost stories, combined them with seedy haunted bars, and put them in a two...