Go on a spooky tour in the French Quarter to St. Louis Cemetery No. 1! Follow the ghosts of the numerous characters of New Orleans' mysterious past! Tour one of the city’s most haunted cemeteries and visit the tomb of the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans, Marie Laveau! Your local expert guide will explain the unique above-ground burial custom and will give you an in-depth overview of the fascinating evolution of voodoo.
Cemetery and Voodoo walking tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Visit St. Louis Cemetery and hear stories of people buried there
- Learn about the evolution of Voodoo
- See the tomb of the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Climate controlled transportation to and from the cemetery
- Tomb of Marie Laveau, the Voodoo Queen of New Orleans
- Guided tour
What's not included
- Optional gratuities
- Children ages 6-12: reduced
- Children ages 0-5: free
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Please meet at the Gray Line “Lighthouse” Ticket Office in the French Quarter at Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River.
What to remember
- Face mask required at all times. Temperature checks required before tour start. Social distancing is required during tours. Hand sanitizer available
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes
- During warmer months, please wear lightly colored clothing; caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested
- Tour begins at 10.00 am
Gray Line Louisiana
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.