Taste New Orleans' most unique, tasty, and trendy food with this 3-hour food tour of the French Quarter!
Follow your local guide into the best spots for tried-and-true Big Easy classics as well as innovative riffs on NOLA’s traditional dishes. You'll stop at 6 classic New Orleans-style food places that really showcase New Orleans culinary history. You'll discover distinctive Creole and Cajun cuisines that bring food lovers back to the bayou year after year. Between the food stops, your guide will narrate the quintessential history, culture, and food scene of the gorgeous Vieux Carre (“Old Square”) neighborhood.
This tour includes 5 tastings at different establishments (subject to change):
- Felix’s Oyster House – Freshly shucked oysters & Creole staples in a relaxed and fun setting
- Leah’s Pralines – Family-owned confectionary that has been in the sweets and treats business for over 70 years
- Nola Po-boys – Up-and-coming sandwich company with dozens of expertly crafted classic and contemporary PoBoys, plus great sides!
- Central Grocery & Deli – The birthplace of the world-famous muffaletta sandwich
- The Royal House – A French Quarter staple offering up Southern Louisiana specialties like alligator bites and bread puddin’
- New Orleans Creole Cookery – Classic Creole dishes with next-generation energy, overflowing with family history and great jazz music!