Experience the timeless beauty of South Louisiana in a custom-built swamp boat. There's no other place in Louisiana to see abundant wildlife than in the swamps and bayous of New Orleans. Native guides will reveal the mysteries of the swamps and bayous and the Cajun joie de vivre. Take a boat ride through these enchanting swamps and bayous and be on the lookout for alligators, raccoons, snakes, turtles and native birds. Hear alluring local stories, sit back and enjoy the ride!
Guided swamp and bayou boat tour
Availability: Fridays to Mondays
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours 45 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy and awesome guided swamp and bayou sightseeing boat tour
- Native guides describing the Cajun culture
- See alligators, snakes, turtles and birds
- Learn about the wetlands and the efforts to save them
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Narrated boat cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
What's not included
- Snacks are not included but are available for purchase at the swamp
- Tips (optional)
- Children (ages 0-5): free
- Children (ages 6-12): reduced
400 Toulouse Street New Orleans, LA 70130
Please meet at the Gray Line “Lighthouse” Ticket Office in the French Quarter at Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River.
What to remember
- Face mask required at all times. Temperature checks required before tour start. Social distancing is required during tours. Hand sanitizer available
- Children 6 and younger are complimentary if they do not occupy a seat
- This activity is wheelchair accessible, but special arrangements need to be made for a wheelchair-accessible bus at least 72 hours prior to tour date
- Pick-up and drop-off from/to hotel are not included
- Tour vehicles are equipped for wheelchair storage. Please submit any special requests at least 48 hours in advance of your reservations
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Fridays to Mondays
- Tour begin at 10.45 am and 12.45 pm
Gray Line Louisiana
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.