New Orleans original cocktail walking tour
- Discover the French Quarter’s famous bars and restaurants
- Try the best cocktails in New Orleans
- Learn about the city’s history
Take a walk through the French Quarter’s famous bars and restaurants and discover the famous "spirits" of New Orleans. Take this tour on your first day in New Orleans to find out the places you must visit.
Experience a different New Orleans through its history of fine dining and drinking. Visit the Sazerac, Pimm’s Cup, the Hurricane and Hand Grenade, and enjoy the entertainment. You’ll be shaken (not stirred) by the recipes of the city’s most infamous cocktails along the way. Drinks are available for purchase along the tour route.
- Guided walking tour
- Optional gratuities
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Please exchange your printed voucher before the tour at the Lighthouse Ticket Office at 400 Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River, behind the JAX Brewery. The ticket office is directly in front of the Steamboat Natchez.
- You must be 21 years of age or older to take this tour
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes
- You are recommended to wear casual, comfortable attire but please avoid tank tops, cut-offs or short shorts. During warmer months caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested
- Daily at 4.00pm
- Friday and Saturday also at 3.00pm
- Daily at 3.00pm from March to November
- Please exchange your voucher 15 minutes in advance
Eche un vistazo a la historia de los Estados Unidos y visite 2 de las 3 prominentes casas de plantac...
Disfrute de un recorrido de 5 horas que combina una visita a una plantación de River Road y un cruce...
En los terrenos de Oak Alley, disfrute de un suntuoso Brunch de Plantation Country que incluye Crawf...
Súbete al "autobús de Santa" para una visita narrada al City Park de Nueva Orleans, uno de los diez ...
El barco fluvial de la ciudad de Nueva Orleans te llevará con estilo por el Mississippi más allá del...