Let the good times roll as you discover the Big Easy’s vibrant drinking culture! Go on an awesome authentic and original cocktail walking tour of New Orleans. Explore the French Quarter’s famous bars and restaurants and have the option to sip the city’s iconic libations, including the Sazerac and Pimm’s Cup! You'll get to learn about the classic stories behind these unique concoctions as you wander through the colonial architecture of one of New Orleans’ oldest neighborhoods, drinking in history and culture as you go.
New Orleans original cocktail walking tour
based on 3 reviews
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 2 hours 30 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the French Quarter’s famous bars and restaurants
- Try the best cocktails in New Orleans
- Learn about the city’s history
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Locally guided original cocktail walking tour
What's not included
- Tips (optional)
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Please meet at the Lighthouse Ticket Office at 400 Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River, behind the JAX Brewery.
What to remember
- Face mask required at all times. Temperature checks required before tour start. Social distancing is required during tours. Hand sanitizer available
- You must be 21 years of age or older to take this tour
- This is a walking tour on uneven sidewalks and streets, so please wear comfortable shoes
- You are recommended to wear casual, comfortable attire but please avoid tank tops, cut-offs or short shorts. During warmer months caps/hats and umbrellas are also suggested
- Tour starts at 4.00 pm
Gray Line Louisiana
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.
What people say about this experience
based on 3 reviews