- Cruise on board New Orleans' only authentic steamboat
- Learn historical facts and highlights of the Port of New Orleans
- Listen to live jazz music
Admire the Port of New Orleans and enjoy live jazz music on board a beautiful steamboat. Choose a morning or afternoon departure and start your cruise from the heart of the French Quarter. A Calliope concert before each cruise is included.
Let this two-hour cruise take you back in time. Learn about the history of the Port of New Orleans, one of the world’s most active ports. Experience an unforgettable cruise aboard New Orleans’ only authentic steamboat.
- Two-hour cruise
- Optional gratuities
- Children ages 6-12: reduced price
- Children ages 0-5: free
400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Please exchange your printed voucher before the tour at the Lighthouse Ticket Office at 400 Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River, behind the JAX Brewery. The ticket office is directly in front of the Steamboat Natchez.
- A gift shop and cash bar are available, but not included in the cost of this cruise
- Boarding begins 30 minutes prior to cruise departure time
- Boarding 11:00am, cruising 11:30am-1:30pm
- Boarding 2:00pm, cruising 2:30pm-4:30pm
- Please exchange your printed voucher for your boarding pass 15 minutes in advance of departure time
The low ropes course focuses on building communication within your group. If your team is more comfo...
Visit a local art studio and discover the age-old practice of block-printing! Alongside expert desig...
The high ropes course is designed to be a physical challenge and mental endeavor. If your team is re...
Get to know the low ropes and the high ropes during this combination outdoor experience! Begin with ...
Spearhead a sustainability initiative that targets energy and water usage while exploring the beauty...
The City of New Orleans Riverboat will carry you in style down the Mississippi past the site of the ...