Many New Orleans newcomers want to learn about voodoo — this tour gives you a fun and convenient opportunity to do so! Shrouded in mystery, driven by beating drums, and populated by some of the most fascinating — and virile — deities in modern theology, voodoo has been intriguing outsiders since it first arrived in New Orleans from the decks of slave and trade ships. This tour will take you on a journey from the mystical underworld to the footsteps of the queen of voodoo.
Attractions & guided tours
The Gates of Guinee voodoo tour in New Orleans
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 1 hour 45 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover the history of voodoo in New Orleans
- Learn all about what voodoo is
- Listen to fascinating stories as told by a professional guide
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Students & military (must provide ID upon arrival)
1201 St. Louis St, New Orleans, LA 70112
Meet at 1201 St. Louis St in New Orleans.
What to remember
- No one under 17 years old is permitted on the tour
- This tour is suited for up to 20 guests
- Tours go out rain or shine
- Intoxicated travelers will not be permitted
- Members, officers, and affiliates of competitors of Psychonautic Entertainment, L.L.C. d/b/a Hottest Hell Tours, including, without limitation, any tour companies operating in the Greater New Orleans area, are strictly prohibited from purchasing tickets for any tour offered by Hottest Hell Tours or attending or otherwise participating in such tour(s)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Hottest Hell Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.