Kickstart your experience in the Big Easy with a visit to the alluring Whitney Plantation! Step back in time as you explore this 18th-century plantation museum, the only one of its kind in Louisiana. On this fascinating guided tour you’ll see museum exhibits, memorial artwork, and restored buildings. Learn about an important part of American history as recorded from first-person slave narratives.
Whitney Plantation tour
- Take an eye-opening look into American history
- Gain a unique perspective on evolution of a working plantation
- Learn about Spanish Creole architecture inside the Big House
- Entrance fees
- Guided tour
- Round-trip transport from/to central New Orleans
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and beverages
- Tips (optional)
- Infants (0-5) : free
- Children (6-12) : reduced
400 Toulouse Street, New Orleans, LA 70130 USA
Please meet at the Lighthouse Ticket Office at 400 Toulouse St. and the Mississippi River, behind the JAX Brewery.
- Face mask required at all times. Temperature checks required before tour start. Social distancing is required during tours. Hand sanitizer available
- At least 10 people are required for this activity to take place
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- This bus tour has a good amount of walking at the Plantation house and you must be able to climb and descend stairs
- No video is allowed inside the plantation home
- Snacks are available at the plantations and guests are welcome to bring light food/snacks for the trip
- Only dry snacks/foods and beverages with tops are allowed on the vehicles. Coolers or meals are not allowed
- Tour begins at 12.00 pm
Let the good times roll as you discover the Big Easy’s vibrant drinking culture! Go on an awesome au...
Satisfy both your appetite and intellect with a four-hour New Orleans food and cocktail history tour...
Maybe ghost stories don’t quite pique your interest, but you have that curiosity about the dark side...
An authentic carriage tour in New Orleans is the perfect way to experience the real heart of the cit...
Get ready to see real haunted sites in the French Quarter! This spooky 2-hour ghost tour of New Orle...
Board one of the coolest vessels available on the French Quarter riverfront. Revel in classic elegan...
If you're a self-proclaimed foodie obsessed with history and culture, this New Orleans food history ...
Hop on an airboat and join an adventure tour through the wetlands surrounding the town of Jean Lafit...
This tour combines two New Orleans experiences (The New Orleans Garden District Tour and the French ...
Taking the whole family on vacation to New Orleans? Our charming city isn’t just for adults! We offe...