Brooklyn food and street-art walking tour
- Enjoy 7 different food tastings
- Explore New York's foodie neighborhood
- Admire the city's large-scale street art
- Learn about the history of one of New York's trendiest districts
This walking tour of Brooklyn is a unique urban adventure filled with the city's tastiest food, and most incredible large-scale street art. Ushered by your professional guide, you will witness the culinary diversity that New York offers through 7 full-portion tastings. As you wonder the streets of one the city's trendiest neighborhoods, you will have the chance to explore its buzzing contemporary art scene through some of the world’s most interesting urban canvasses.
- Professional guide
- 7 full-portion tastings
- Children 4-10 years old: reduced price
- Children 3 years old and under can join the tour for free
218 Bedford Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11249
In front of Williamsburg Mini Mall
- This tour has an itinerary of approximately 2 miles. Please bring appropriate clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- This tour is wheelchair friendly
- Year-round: Saturdays
- From April to December: Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Tour leaves at 01.00pm from the meeting point
See the best parts of Manhattan on this 6-hour tour on a Double-decker bus. You’ll be taken all over...
View the bright lights of the big city on this escorted evening tour aboard a double-decker bus. Tre...
Take a trip through the reel New York on this tour featuring over 40 locations: - See the Empire Sta...
Whether you are a tourist or a local, a family or a group of friends, this tour is the perfect oppor...
As the clock chimes midnight, a brave young girl turns the tide in a battle between toy soldiers and...
See The Prom, the next hit from Broadway’s Musical Comedy Dream Team – the geniuses behind The Book ...