French Riviera panorama day tour
- Discover a medieval village : Eze
- Drive toward the Principality of Monaco
- Dream in the famous of Cannes
- Arrive in Antibes and stroll in the old town
The driver wll pick you up at your hotel and hit the coast road and the famous corniche road heading to Eze. From there, you'll enjoy the spectacular sea views. Eze is a perched medieval village with boutiques carved in the rock. Here is the Fragonard perfume factory where you'll discover the world of senses and flowers.
You'll drive to Monaco and stop on the famous Rock for a visit of the old town, the Prince Palace and the Cathedral where Grace and Rainier were married. You'll then drive through the formula 1 Grand Prix circuit to reach Monte Carlo where you'll experience real elegance and luxury at the Casino Square.
You'll then head to Cannes, admire La Croisette and walk on the footsteps of the biggest actors at the Film Festival Palace.
Lay back and enjoy a panoramic drive with breathtaking views of the different bays of Juan-Les-Pins and Antibes. You'll pass by exclusive Cap of Antibes, home of the famous Billionaires. Once in the provencal city of Antibes, take a walk in the busy Old town and by the Billionaires quay where helicopters and yachts are there in abundance.
- Guided visit of the Fragonard perfume factory in Eze
- Transportation in a 8 seated minivan
- Local Driver Guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-Off
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Food & Drinks
- Children (under 12): reduced
Our driver picks you up at your hotel in Nice or Cannes
- Palace open April to October : +8€
- Cousteau's Oceanographic Museum : +14€ / +16€ in July and in August.
- Casino closed in the morning
- Picasso Museum closed every Monday
- Picasso Museum is not included
Departure from Nice at 9.00am
Departure from Cannes at 8.00am
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Amateurs de photos et de randonnées, suivez nous en "Safari Photo" d'une journée à sensation nature ...
Your arrival to Monaco stress-free as possible with this private and professional car service from t...
After the pick-up at your hotel in Nice, you will start your day in Eze, a medieval village with bre...
Departing from Nice, you will head to Monaco by the Moyenne Corniche to explore the city by night wh...
Book this one-way transfer from Nice airport to Saint Tropez, or vice versa. Enjoy a private minivan...