Small group trip to Monaco and Eze
- Discover a charming hilltop village: Eze
- Enjoy a guided tour of a perfumery
- Visit the Principality of Monaco and Monte-Carlo
At the bend of a cliff road you'll discover a charming hilltop village: Eze, such as an eagle nest with a breathtaking view.
Afterward you'll awake your senses through the guided tour of a perfumery, true essence of Provence.
Follow your trip toward the Principality of Monaco that will reveal you the charm of the old town, crowned by the Prince's Palace, the majestic Cathedral as well as the outstanding Oceanographic Museum.
The amazing lap of Formula 1 track will lift the veil on the high precision of the "Grand Prix" pilot’s skills.
Then discover the legendary square of Monte Carlo, amuse yourselves around fancy cars, chic casinos or simply watch the city walk by from the renowned Café de Paris.
- Guided visit of Fragonard perfumery in Eze
- Transportation in a 8 seated minivan
- Local driver guide
- Hotel Pick-up and Drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Food & Drinks
- Children (under 12): reduced
Our driver picks you up at your hotel in Nice or Cannes
- Palace open April to October : +8€.
- Cousteau's Oceanographic Museum : +14€ / +16€ in July and in August.
- Casino : +17€.
- Casino closed in the morning.
Departure from Nice at 9.00am
Departure from Cannes at 8.00am
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Discover the authentic Italian Riviera, “Baia dei Fiori”, between sea and mountains, sea side resort...
Enjoy a surprising immersion through Nice’s city. Let you tell its highlights, its anecdotes and leg...
Meet your private guide driver at your chosen address and start your private and customized tour at ...
Inspired by the historic Grasse mansion, this private workshop offers you the ultimate luxury of on-...
Your arrival to Cannes as stress-free as possible with a private, and professional car service from ...