Get ready to cruise the beautiful Leeward Coast on West Oahu's newest sailing catamaran to see dolphins, turtles and other marine life. You will snorkel at a calm and vibrant anchorage with in-water help by a lifeguard-certified crew available. The cruise comes with a breakfast and lunch to fuel you through the activity-filled day. You can also enjoy access to unlimited non-alcohol drinks and two free bar beverages. You are guaranteed to see dolphins on the cruise or you will get to sail again for free!
Dolphin sightseeing and snorkel cruise in West Oahu
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Set sail on West Oahu's Leeward coast
- See dolphins (guaranteed or sail again free), turtles, and other marine life
- Snorkel at a calm and vibrant anchorage
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- In-water help by lifeguard-certified crew
- Fins and swim vest
- Breakfast (muffin or Lilikoi biscuits and a whole fruit)
- Lunch (turkey pesto sliders and chips)
- Veggie lunch option (if selected): hummus wrap and chip
- Unlimited non-alcoholic drinks
- Two free bar beverages
What's not included
- Snorkel and mask
- Children (ages 4-12)
- Infants (ages 0-3): free admission
Waianae Harbor 85-491 Farrington Hwy Waianae, HI 96792
- This cruise is temporarily departing from Dock A. Please meet at the nearby bathrooms at the Harbor Masters Office.
What to remember
- An online health clearance form will be provided and must be completed by each participant
- Face masks are asked to be worn from check-in throughout the tour
- All guest will be asked to wash their hands prior to stepping onto boat at either a provided portable sink at the slip or nearby facility
- You will need to bring your own snorkel and mask or buy one during the cruise
- You must be 21+ to consume alcohol
- You are guaranteed to see dolphins, otherwise you will get to sail again for free (re-ride terms: the trip must be of equal or lesser value; no refunds)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
- Meet at the harbor 20 minutes prior to the tour
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.