Grand circle island tour of Oahu
- Discover the beautiful landscape, culture and history of Oahu
- Indulge in a local BBQ buffet lunch
- Visit ancient volcanic sites, beaches and temples
During this captivating, wraparound adventure, you'll be swept off to the island’s most awe-inspiring landmarks and destinations, including the world-famous Hanauma Bay, the spouting “Blow Hole,” Pali Lookout and the sacred Kualoa Ranch nestled against the stunning Koolau Mountains.
The narrated Oahu circle tour begins at Diamond Head, then heads past the lavish beachfront residences of celebrities and moguls in Kahala. The trip continues east to Hanauma Bay, then stops at the Halona “Blow Hole,” where a natural volcanic lava tube shoots water to dramatic heights. A stop in Waimanalo will allow you to experience the small-town side of Oahu, then it’s time to be whisked off to enjoy sweeping views from the Pali Lookout.
At the Byodo-In Temple, tucked in the Valley of the Temples, you'll see a half-sized replica of Japan’s 450-year-old place of worship, then travel to the sacred Kualoa Ranch for a tram tour to the lush Kualoa Mountains. At the northern peak of the island, the tour cruises by the Laie Hawaii Mormon Temple and North Shore’s best surfing beaches, then ends at Dole Plantation, home to the famous Dole Whip ice cream. A perfect way to cap a sweet day!
- Entry to lookouts, temples, and the Dole plantation
- Tram ride at Kualoa ranch
- BBQ buffet lunch
- Dole Plantation’s maze, train and garden tour
- Children (4 to 11 years)
- Waikiki hotel pick-ups from 7.00 am to 7.45 am
Hotel pick up and drop off is included from most Waikiki hotels: please contact the provider using the number on the voucher to confirm hotel pick up details
- Please note Hanauma Bay is a strict conservation area, on occasion when capacity is reached, a stop may not be allowed
- Moderate walking – please wear comfortable shoes and dress appropriately
- Hanauma Bay is closed on Tuesdays.
- Dole Plantation is closed on Christmas Day
- Kualoa Ranch is closed on Christmas Day and New Year’s Day
- Routes and time may be modified or restricted due to circumstances beyond the control of the operator
- Vegetarian/vegan and gluten free options are available at the buffet lunch
- Runs every day
- Tour departs at 7.45 am
- Return to Waikiki approximately 4.30 pm
- Tour duration approximately 9 hours
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history whi...
This Segway tour is ideal for those who want to do a Segway tour but not be on one all day. Great hi...
A Kauai Movie Tour adventure for young and old, movie buffs and nature lovers! You’ll visit many fam...
Hoverboard around paradise while enjoying a tropical sunset with a wonderful mix of exciting activit...
In small groups of no more than 6, you’ll glide effortlessly around paradise on an all-terrain elect...
On your sailing adventure, you can sit back, relax and take in the beautiful Waikiki sights. Jump in...