Honolulu guided tour with Pearl Harbor and Arizona Memorial
- Discover the highlights of Pearl Harbor
- Ride a US Navy Launch to visit the Arizona Memorial
- Enjoy a drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery and downtown Honolulu
Visit Pearl Harbor and re-live the moment in history that thrust America into World War II. Skip the long lines and enjoy roundtrip transportation on your visit to the biggest tourist destinations on Oahu.
During this day-tour you will see a film with footage of the 1941 Pearl Harbor attack, ride the Navy launch across Pearl Harbor and board the Arizona Memorial. Take a tour of the USS Missouri, the last battleship built by the US Navy. Travel in a comfortable motorcoach that will take you to Pearl Harbor, the Arizona Memorial, Punchbowl National Cemetery, and downtown Historic Honolulu all without waiting in lines!
Start your trip with pick-up from your hotel and travel to the Pearl Harbor visitor center, where you will watch an excellent film about the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor and browse through informative displays. After that, travel by a US Navy Launch across the harbor to the Arizona Memorial, built over the sunken remains of the ship itself. There you can browse the names of the sailors and marines who gave the ultimate sacrifice that day, and pay your respects to all of the fallen heroes. Next, enjoy a one-hour guided tour of the battleship known as the Mighty Mo, the last battleship built by the US Navy. Your guide will tell you about the history of the ship and show you the spot where the treaty that ended World War II was signed.
Continue your tour with a drive through the Punchbowl National Cemetery. See the mosaic map of the pacific theater of operations during WWII and the Court of the Missing which includes the names of every American missing in WWII, the Korean War and the Vietnam War. After visiting the cemetery, the drive will continue to downtown Honolulu, passing by many popular sights, such as the 18ft tall Statue of King Kamehameha, the ‘Iolani Palace, Kawaiahao Church and church of the monarchs. See also the Mission Houses Museum, the State Library and Archives as well as Honolulu Hale (City Hall). Let your driver recount the rich history of the se Hawaiian landmarks.
- Admission fees to USS Missouri
- Admission to World War II Valor in the Pacific National Monument
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip transportation from Waikiki hotels and condos
- Lunch (only if booked)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children ages 0-2: free
- Youth ages 3-11: reduced
After the booking confirmation, please contact the tour operator to arrange your hotel pick-up. Contact details are provided on the voucher. Those staying outside of the designated pick-up areas will be asked to arrive at a central meeting point.
- You can choose to include a pre-ordered lunch in your tour. Select the option at the time of booking to receive lunch and priority seating at arrival
- Please call tour operator's reservations office 48 hours prior to the tour date to reconfirm. Contact details are provided on your voucher
- Due to ceremonies on 7 December each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date do not operate
- On rare occasions, and due to external factors (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park
- Every day
- Pick-up starts at 6.30am
Let your tour guide take you on a drive around the Oahu island. Learn about the island’s history whi...
Enjoy this 4-hour sightseeing tour of Oahu, and see some of the island’s most popular sights. Travel...
Travel back to the morning of December 7, 1941 as you skip the line to enter Pearl Harbor and relive...
Take a short flight from Oahu to the Big Island and experience all the wonders and excitement of it....
Enjoy this historic journey from the site of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor to the signing of t...
Fly from Oahu to Hilo for a one-day volcano adventure where you’ll see Hawaii’s only active volcano ...