Captain Memo’s pirate cruise with day at Clearwater Beach
- Sail the beaches of Orlando aboard a pirate ship
- Spend an afternoon lounging on the beach
You’ll start your day with a brief visit to the beach before boarding Captain Memo’s dreaded pirate ship. This band of buccaneers has its own reggae island and steel band, making your cruise a relaxing delight. On board you’ll learn to be a proper seadog and also watch for dolphins. The spirited pirates will also offer you a range of soft drinks, beer, wine or champagne.
After the cruise, you’ll have plenty of time to relax in the sun or swim at Clearwater Beach before returning to Orlando in the late afternoon.
- Roundtrip transportation
- Captain Memo’s boat ride
- Drinks aboard boat ride
- Children (ages 12 and under)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Tuesday and Friday
- Pick-ups begin 7.30am
- Departure 8.30am
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
With a Kids Eat Free Card, families will enjoy savings of up to $200 per child, per week! The card c...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
Whether it's for date night or a joyride with friends, the ICON Orlando is the perfect venue to enjo...