Day trip to St Augustine with scenic boat cruise
- Visit America's oldest town
- See the sights from the water
St Augustine, the nation's oldest city, also holds the distinction of being one of the nation's most charming. Known as the "Ancient City", Saint Augustine is located between northeast and central east Florida. North Florida boasts a year-round mild climate - perfect for strolling through the delightful historic district, with its cobblestone streets, quaint cafes, bars and unique shops. You can explore significant landmarks such as Castillo de San Marcos, Fort Matanzas, Flagler College and the Lightner Museum.
This day trip includes a relaxing cruise aboard the Victory III. Narrated tours by the captain provide an incomparable way to view St. Augustine’s historical landmarks and natural sites of interest.
- Roundtrip transportation from Orlando
- Boat cruise
- Assistance from driver-guide
- Food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-11)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Monday and Thursday
- Departure 7.30am
On this tour you'll see the best that Orlando has to offer, by both land and sea. You'll start with ...
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
You'll start the day in the sun at Clearwater Beach. The blue water, white sands and warm weather of...
The I-RIDE trolleys are your ticket to all the excitement and entertainment in the International Dri...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Spend a day wandering through the world of make-believe. Pick your favorite Walt Disney World® Theme...