Take a trip to the oldest town in the U.S. and discover St. Augustine's Colonial Quarter. History will come alive and allow you a glimpse into three centuries of life in St. Augustine. Spend the day in the historic town of St. Augustine and soak up all the history with a visit to St. Augustine's Colonial Quarter! The Historic Adventure Tour allows for interactive opportunities throughout two acres that showcase three centuries of St. Augustine history. Experience a musket firing, blacksmith demonstrations, and more! Between tours, you can climb the watchtower, wander through historic buildings, dine at the 18th century styled eateries, or relax under the Colonial Oak Tree. Your day includes plenty of time to explore the town, shop in the gift shops, and dine in one of the great restaurants on the cobblestone streets.
Excursions & day trips
Historic Colonial Quarter and St. Augustine tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Take a trip to the oldest town in the U.S.
- Discover St. Augustine's Colonial Quarter
- Explore the town, shop in the gift shops, and dine at great restaurants
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip Transportation to St. Augustine
- Admission to Colonial Quarter
What's not included
- Food and drink
- Tips (optional)
- Child (ages 3-12)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pickup from the following areas: Maingate Lakeside Resort Kissimmee, Walt Disney World Swan Resort, Crossroads Plaza – Lake Buena Vista, Universal Royal Pacific Resort – PACIFICA Ballroom, Avanti Palms International Drive, ICON PARK International Drive Rear of the Wheel, or Melia Orlando Hotel - Celebration
What to remember
- You will need to confirm your pickup time and location with the local operator prior to the tour. You will find the contact details on the voucher after booking
- This activity is continuing to operate with added health and safety measures. These include deep sanitization on vehicles daily, cleaning of high touch points multiple times a day, hand sanitizer available for all guests, and face masks required when indoors and in confined spaces (including onboard tour vehicles and inside in some venues)
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
GRAY LINE OF ORLANDO
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.