Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as never experienced before. Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition, exclusively features 17 galleries and a 20,000 square foot interactive Museum. You can view "Little Big Piece," a 3-ton section of the ship's hull and the second largest piece of Titanic ever recovered. Exceptionally trained actors in period costume portray famous Titanic notables such as Capt. Smith and Margaret Brown, sharing stories of passengers and crew during an hour-long guided journey on board the most famous ship in history. Feast your eyes on over 400 artifacts and historical treasures and full-scale recreations of her Grand Staircase, First Class Cabin, Verandah Cafe. Many visitors each year come to stroll through full-scale recreations of famous Titanic rooms, including her Grand Staircase, First Class Parlor Suite, Boilers, and Promenade Deck, where you can walk out and feel the chill of the cold Atlantic air as you gaze at the stars.
Tickets to Titanic The Artifact Exhibition
Printed ticket only
Do this because
- Visit 17 galleries in the 20,000 sq. ft. interactive museum
- Guided tours led by trained actors in period dress portraying actual Titanic notables
- Full-scale recreations of her Grand Staircase, First Class Cabin, Verandah Cafe
What to expect
- Admission into Titanic The Artifact Exhibition
- Guided tour starting at 10.00am at the top of every hour
7208 International Dr, Orlando, FL 32819, USA
What to remember
- Guided tours are available beginning at 10am at the top of every hour
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the hour you would like to attend the guided tour
- You are also able to tour the museum on your own at any time
- Titanic: The Experience staff will make every effort to accommodate late arrivals
- Open daily at 10.00am
- Due to seasonality closing time varies throughout the year.
Gray Line of Orlando
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.