Winter the Dolphin Experience in Clearwater Beach with lunch
- Visit Winter the Dolphin and other rescued wildlife
- Visit the movie sets where the movie Dolphin Tale was made
- Relax on Clearwater Beach and enjoy an included lunch
- Explore the Clearwater Marine Aquarium
Spend a day at Clearwater Beach and learn more about Florida's marine life on this full-day excursion. You'll have time to relax on the beach before visiting the Clearwater Marine Aquarium. Here you can take advantage of the underwater viewing windows and roofless pools to get up close to dolphins! The facility also features a hands-on stingray beach and exhibits feature numerous marine animals and their homes.
The aquarium is also home to Winter the Dolphin. Winter's tail was caught in a crab trap line. She was rescued and brought to the aquarium where the staff and volunteers worked hard to save here. Unfortunately she lost her tail, but the intrepid dolphin remained an energetic figure. She received a prosthetic tail and became the star of Dolphin Tale by Warner Bros. Alcon Entertainment, a 3D major motion based on her life.
You'll also have time to ride the Jolly Trolley to Historic Clearwater Downtown to visit the Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure. This exhibit will take you into the movie, providing a fun and educational way to explore the re-built scenes, movie images and real movie props. It's a 3D experience you won't want to miss!
During your day at the beach you can meander down the beach front promenade to the lunch cafe for a large variety of options. Adult options include pizza, pasta, fish and chips, gyros, sandwiches, burgers and salads. Children options include grilled cheese, hot dogs, burgers, fish and chips, pasta and chicken fingers. Soft drinks, ice tea or coffee included.
- Admission to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium
- Admission to Winter's Dolphin Tale Adventure
- Lunch voucher
- Roundtrip transportation
- Additional food and beverages
- Children (ages 3-12)
- After purchase, you can schedule a pick-up from the following areas: International Drive, Lake Buena Vista and Kissimmee (Hwy 192)
- If you would like to be picked up from outside these meeting points or at your hotel lobby, there is a surcharge of USD 10 per person to a maximum of USD 25 per family. Additional surcharges may apply to pick-ups in downtown Orlando
- There are no pick-ups in Altamonte Springs, Maitland, Winter Park or the UCF area
- This tour can be cancelled or changed without penalty up until 24 hours prior to tour departure. Within 24 hours of tour departure there are no refunds for cancellations or changes
- Don't forget beachwear, towels and sunscreen
- Lunch vouchers will be provided for adults and children based on the booking
- Tuesday and Friday
- Departure 8.30am
Take advantage of roundtrip transportation from Orlando to the Kennedy Space Center. Walk on the moo...
This option is perfect if you've already purchased airboat ride tickets but don't have any means of ...
Receive the VIP treatment on a day trip to the Kennedy Space Center. Your morning will start with a ...
Render your trip to Orlando even more entertaining with a combo ticket to Madame Tussauds wax museum...
Whether it's for date night or a joyride with friends, the ICON Orlando is the perfect venue to enjo...
Redesigned in 2012, Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition immerses visitors in the century-old story as n...