Learn everything about the Norwegian royalty in this private walking tour. You will travel back in time to the days of the founder of Oslo, Viking King Harald III. Admire the ruins of Old Oslo before heading towards the Oslo Cathedral and Akershus Fortress. Walk past the beautiful National Theatre up the impressive Royal Palace, home to the modern king and queen.
Feel like a royal in this private walking tour
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish
Availability: Every day
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 5 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Admire the Royal Palace and Akershus Fortress
- Visit the beautiful Oslo Cathedral
- Walkthrough the lively Karl Johans Gate
- Learn about the Norwegian royal family
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Private expert guide
- 5-hour private walking tour
- Public transportation tickets (return)
- Jernbanetorget, 0154 Oslo, Norway
Meet your guide at the Tiger statue in front of Oslo Central station.
What to remember
- Keep in mind that the Akershus Fortress and Royal Palace will be seen only from outside
- The Oslo Domkyrke (Oslo Cathedral) may be closed due to religious ceremonies
- Daily at 9.00am, 10.00am, 1.00pm and 2.00pm
OURWAY Tours (Oslo Our Way AB)
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the activity begins.