Hipster Oslo 2.5-hour walking tour
- Enjoy a walking tour of Oslo
- Explore the hipster area of Grünerløkka
- See sites and spots off the beaten track
Imagine a river, surrounded by old industrial buildings and parklands. Walking down the street in a colorful residential area you stumble across a giant chandelier, around the corner hides old wooden houses from the 1800s and facades covered in street art. This is Hipster Oslo, also known as Grünerløkka.
As if that wasn’t enough the area is home to one of Norway’s most famous artists, none other than Edvard Munch. Feel the artistic vibrations in the air and prepare for a cultural injection!
- Guided walking tour
- Students with a valid ID: reduced price
- Children (ages 5-17): reduced price
- Seniors 65 years or over: reduced
- Children under the age of 5: free
Youngstorget, 0181 Oslo, Norway
Meet your guide at Youngstorget, 0181, Oslo, Norway
- The tour is available on various dates, please check the calendar for details
- Tour starts at 10.00am
Your Oslo city center walking tour will start at the City Hall, where the annual Nobel Peace Prize i...
With more than 1000 years of history, Oslo's history is filled with horrifying stories, particularly...
This walking tour takes you through the city center of Oslo, showcasing spots like the Opera House, ...
Discover the main attractions of Oslo on this guided tour. You will explore the inner city and visit...
Sollten Sie nur wenig Zeit haben, dann ist das genau die richtige Tour für Sie! Auf unserer Oslo Sta...
Im Öffibus geht es ruhig und gelassen den Fjord entlang. Hören Sie auf der Oslo Must Sees Tour den g...