Experience a thrilling helicopter tour over Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam, and Horseshoe Bend as you depart from Page, Arizona. Soar above the pristine blue water of Lake Powell and the curve of Horseshoe Bend for awe-inspiring aerial views as your pilot shares their extensive knowledge on the history of the area. This is a must-see airborne experience!
Skyview Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell air tour from Page
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 12 minutes
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Glide in the sky over Lake Powell, Glen Canyon Dam and Horseshoe Bend
- Depart from Page, Arizona for a scenic, once-in-a-lifetime helicopter tour
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- 10-12 minute helicopter tour over Horseshoe Bend and Lake Powell
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Children 2-11
Page Municipal Airport, 238 10th Avenue, Page, AZ 86040
You must check in at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure.
What to remember
- Tour is in English only
- Tour is approximately 10-12 minutes
- Bring your I.D. - All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification
- Be sure to book your tour as early in your trip as possible
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles is strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins.