Sicilian wines tasting – Tour of Marsala, Erice and Segesta
- Visit the archeological site of Segesta
- Discover the beautiful medieval city of Erice
- Visit a famous winery with wine tasting in Marsala
Tasting of Sicilian wines of local production with the tour and the visit of a famous winery in Marsala where you will have the opportunity to discover the typical wines and better understand the secrets of production. After tasting of the Sicilian wines, the tour will continue to Erice.
After the visit, you will have free time to discover the beautiful medieval city on your own or to shop and have a meal by tasting typical local dishes.
The tour will continue after lunch with the visit of Segesta and its archaeological site. You will have the opportunity to admire the beautiful Doric temple in all its beauty and be enraptured by the history and culture that it hides.
- Private car or minibus with driver
- English-speaking driver
- Visit of the Winery with wine tasting included
- Entry fees for monuments for the Archaeological site
Piazza Verdi, 54, 90138 Palermo PA, Italy
Teatro Massimo (main stairs)
- Dress-code: comfortable, informal, trainers, cap, sunscreen
- You can cancel free of charge until 15 days before your reservation starts. After that time, no cancellations, changes or refunds will be possible
- This activity is subject to rescheduling based on inclement weather
- This activity is subject to cancellation if the minimum group size (2) is not reached
- Departure at 8.00am from Teatro Massimo
- Every Friday
Today a short drive take us to Monreale, to see where the Arab-Norman art and architecture reached t...
Start your trip in Palermo and reach Piazza Armerina. Upon arrival you will visit the amazing Roman ...
The Selinunte Tour will allow you to experience the best of Sicily. Located on the south-west coast ...
This private tour, lasting for about 3.5 hours, will give you the opportunity to explore the culture...
The cloister belonging to the Benedictine Abbey of S. Maria la Nuova, founded in 1174 at the behest ...
We'll arrive at Caltavuturo after about a one-hour bus traveling through the valley of Creek Imera a...