Giverny with audioguide and transfer from Paris
- Visit Monet's home and gardens at your own pace
- Discover the life of Monet with audio commentary
- Walk into the world that inspired Claude Monet
Leave from central Paris for a half-day tour of Monet's home and gardens in Giverny! Visit at your own pace with your audioguide.
You'll leave from th Louvre and ride 1.5 hour through the verdant countryside to reach Giverny. You will have two hours to tour Monet’s home, his studio and vibrantly colored gardens.
Claude Monet lived with his family for more than 40 years in this Normand village. Follow in Monet’s footsteps as you visit the house, which includes the “blue sitting room,” his reading room which opens into the “pantry” where he kept tea, oil, spices and eggs. Continue on to the dining room, which houses the private apartments and one of the world’s largest Japanese print collections.
The visit continues with a stroll through the luscious Monet garden, which was the main source of inspiration for this indisputable founding father of impressionism.
- Round trip transport in air-conditionned coach
- Entry Pass for Giverny
- Hotel pcik-up and drop-off
- Enfants (3-11 ans): reduced
Agency Paris Cityvision, 2 rue des pyramides 75001 Paris.
Redeem your voucher at the time indicated on your voucher at our agency near the Louvre. Metro Louvre-Palais Royal (line 1).
- Audio guides may not be used inside the Monet House and in the studio, as the rooms are very narrow
- Audio guides should be picked up at our office before departure
- Audio guide available in French, English, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Chinese, Japenese, Russian, Korean
- On-site visit duration: 2h
Monday, Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday
This half day excursion gives you an opportunity to discover Paris's famous tourist sights and monum...
Your trip to Paris is not complete unless you experience dining - the Hard Rock Cafe way. Don’t worr...
Paris is a city with a lot of history and even more attractions so if you want to see the best of it...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
The full horror of 20th century industrialised warfare was nowhere more intense that in the Somme in...
Come and join us for a day of remembrance. During the day you will discover this part of the Western...