Guided tour of Caen Memorial and D-Day Beaches from Paris
- Full day excursion to Normandy
- Guided tour of Mémorial de Caen
- Walk on Omaha Beach
- Explore the Pointe du Hoc
The beaches of Normandy entered history books in 1944, when Allied forces landed to rescue Europe from Nazi invasion. Visit the Caen Memorial, dedicated to peace and remembrance of the history of World War II and the D-Day Landing. This tour has particular significance for war veterans, their families and those interested in the period of World War II. You will also have the chance to discover the Normandy region with its breathtaking landscapes.
- Arrival at Caen around 10.15am)
- Caen Memorial Museum
- Pointe du Hoc
- American Cemetery at Omaha Beach
- Arromanches and the Gold Beach
- Canadian Memorial of Juno Beach
- Return to Paris: 9.00pm
- Transportation in luxury air-conditioned coach from / to Paris
- Entrance ticket for the Caen Peace Memorial Museum
- Lunch at the Caen Peace Memorial Museum (drinks included)
- Visit of Pointe du Hoc, the American Cemetery
- Short stop at Arromanches and near the Canadian Memorial
- Services of a licensed multilingual guide
- A booklet about the battle of Normandy
- Children 0-2 years old: free
- Children 3-11 years old: reduced
PARISCityVISION 2 Rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Wednesday and Sunday except December 25, from January 1 to 23 (subject to modification), January 30 and special events
Departure: 07.00 AM
Take an unforgettable day trip from Paris and visit the Beaches of Normandy where the outcome of WWI...
Considered the “Western Marvel”, the Mont Saint-Michel is nestled in the middle of an exceptional si...
Take a full-day excursion in French countryside to explore the Loire Valley castles. Departing from ...
Delve into centuries of history and architecture in a single day. Head to Chambord, Chenonceau and C...
This full day excursion from Paris gives you the chance to discover three of the Loire Valley's most...
Full day excursion by minibus from Paris to the Reims region, known the world over for the productio...
Set off on a small group tour (maximum 8 participants) from Paris, visiting the iconic sites of the ...
Take a trip from Paris to Bruges, the city known as the "Venice of the North". This one-day tour wil...
Enjoy the services of a smartly dressed driver and the comfortable carrier on a private transfer to ...
EVERY FRIDAY at 3.00PMDon’t miss your chance to discover the latest trends from the biggest names in...