Montparnasse tower 56th floor and terrace ticket
- Go up to the 56th floor of the tallest skyscraper in Paris
- Admire the largest panoramic view of the French capital
- Sip some champagne at the Champagne bar
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic view of Paris! In just 38 seconds you will find yourself suspended 200 meters above the sea level admiring the most impressive monuments of the capital. The 56th floor is protected from wind and rain, heated in winter and air conditioned in summer, making visits comfortable regardless of the weather conditions. There you will also enjoy an interactive tour with photos, movies, and games that will help you to discover Paris.
From March to October, you can enjoy views over Paris sipping fine champagne on the rooftop Montparnasse 56 Tower Champagne Bar!
***The Montparnasse Tower Observation Deck will close at 4pm on Saturday 14th July 2018***
- Entrance ticket to the 56th floor of Montparnasse Tower
- Child (4-11): reduced
Tour Maine Montparnasse, Rue de l'Arrivée, 75015 Paris.
Show your ticket at the entrance of Tour Montparnasse located on rue de l'Arrivée. Nearest metro stop: Montparnasse-Bienvenue (lines 4, 6, 12, 13).
- Once inside the tower, you can stay there as long as you wish
- Visitors must take a flight of stairs to get from the 56th Floor to the terrace (70 steps approximately)
- The ticket is valid until 15th August 2019
- The ticket is not valid on 31st December and 1st January
- Open 7 days a week/ year round
From 1st of April to 30th of September
From 9.30 to 23.30
From 1st of October to 31st of March
From 9.30 to 22.30 (23.00 on Fridays, Saturdays and the day before French bank holidays)
Last lift up: 30 minutes before closing
MAHLER - TITANS Mahler ne rêvait que de symphonie et se référa au roman Titan de Jean Paul, l’une de...
STRAVINSKY, PETROUCHKA Le tournant du XIXe et du XXe siècle fut, en musique, une manière d’âge d’or....
MESSIAEN, TURANGALILA « Chanson d'amour, hymne de joie, mouvement, rythme, vie et mort », tels sont ...
GARMONBOZIA présente : BRAINSTORM "Midnight Ghost TOUR" + guest
C'est en écoutant les « Ethiopiques » (Francis Falceto, Buda Musique) que les 5 "férenj" d'Akalé Wub...
VINCENT TORTILLER batterie invite : Max Dormon basse, Romain Roussouliere guitare, Auxane Cartigny p...