Paradis Latin show with optional dinner
- The most Parisian of Great Cabarets built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889
- Enjoy high quality French gastronomy cooked on site by our chef
- A fabulous cocktail of musical comedy, lavish fanfare and modern ballets
- A beautiful French Cancan, lots of interactions with the artists
It is the most Parisian of the great Cabarets, located in the heart of the Left Bank, just a few minutes walk from Notre Dame and the Pantheon. A fabulous cocktail of musical comedy, lavish fanfare and modern ballets” featuring of course the famous French Cancan! Quality dining, service and a stunning review guarantee you an unforgettable evening and a true French Cabaret experience at the most Parisian of the great Cabarets.
To celebrate its 130th birthday, Le Paradis Latin presents its new revue "L'Oiseau Paradis" and its collaboration with the famous choreographer and director Kamel Ouali. The talented and seductive Iris Mittenaere elected Miss France and Miss Universe in 2016, is officially the new leader of the magazine for the whole season.
Presented by a Master of Ceremony, the 1.5-hour show will take your breath way: 35 dancers, jugglers, contortionists and acrobats will perform 15 scenes and attractions that you probably never attended.
- Dinner Show Festival
- Dinner Show Star
- Dinner Show Prestige
The dinner being optional, you can also book the show only:
- Show + Glass of Champagne
- Show + 1/2 Bottle of Champagne
- Reserved table for the show
- Glass of Champagne (only if booking the option)
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne (only if booking the option)
- 3-course dinner + 1/2 bottle of Bordeaux wine + 1/4 bottle of Champagne ( only if booking the dinner options)
- Extra drinks
25 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris, France
Present your voucher at the entrance of the cabaret 30 minutes bofre the beginning of the show. Metro: Cardinal Lemoine (line 10), Jussieu (line7).
- Dress code: formal, jacket and tie appreciated. No jeans, no tennis shoes
- Show duration: approximately 1,5 hrs
- Children are welcome from 6 years old
The show runs every day except Tuesdays and special events
If you book only the show (without dinner)
Starting time: 9.30pm
If you book the dinner-show
Pre-show at 7.30pm
Dinner at 8.00pm
Show at 9.30pm
With “Totally Crazy” come discover 65 years of dazzling creation and glamour packed into an enchanti...
The Moulin Rouge is a music hall that became famous thanks to the colorful, ironic and provocative p...
Spend an unforgettable and unexpected night at one of the most legendary places of the Champs-Elysée...
Discover this smash hit show surrounded by Parisians and more than 20 other nationalities in the hea...
OH MY GOD SHE'S PARISIAN! is rated in the TOP 10 SHOWS to see by Paris Tourist Office.The brand new ...
Molly and Sam are the perfect couple, hopelessly in love in New York. But one evening, the unthinkab...
Music fan, passionate about architecture or simply curious, you will love to discover the Philharmon...
Make the most of your trip to Paris with this offer including a ticket for the Moulin Rouge show and...
In 1860, the French village of Montmartre was annexed and attached to the city of Paris and in 1873 ...
During this tour you will have the opportunity to discover small artisans with a very traditional wa...