Paradis Latin show with optional dinner
- The most Parisian of Great Cabarets built by Gustave Eiffel in 1889
- Enjoy high quality French gastronomy cooked on site by our chef
- A fabulous cocktail of musical comedy, lavish fanfare and modern ballets
- A beautiful French Cancan, lots of interactions with the artists
It is the most Parisian of the great Cabarets, located in the heart of the Left Bank, just a few minutes walk from Notre Dame and the Pantheon. A fabulous cocktail of musical comedy, lavish fanfare and modern ballets” featuring of course the famous French Cancan! Quality dining, service and a stunning review guarantee you an unforgettable evening and a true French Cabaret experience at the most Parisian of the great Cabarets.
To celebrate its 130th birthday, Le Paradis Latin presents its new revue "The Bird Paradise" and its collaboration with the famous choreographer and director Kamel Ouali. The talented and seductive Iris Mittenaere elected Miss France and Miss Universe in 2016, is officially the new leader of the magazine for the whole season.
Presented by a Master of Ceremony, the 1.5-hour show will take your breath way: 35 dancers, jugglers, contortionists and acrobats will perform 15 scenes and attractions that you probably never attended.
Different options for the dinner are available as follows:
- Dinner Show Festival
- Dinner Show Star
- Dinner Show Prestige
The dinner being optional, you can also book the show only:
- Show + Glass of Champagne
- Show + 1/2 Bottle of Champagne
- Show + 1/2 Bottle of Champagne + Macarons
- Reserved table for the show
- Glass of Champagne (only if booking the option)
- 1/2 bottle of Champagne (only if booking the option)
- 5 macarons (only if booking the option)
- Dinner + 1/2 bottle of Bordeaux wine + 1/4 bottle of Champagne ( onyl if booking the dinner options)
- Extra drinks
25 Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, 75005 Paris, France
Present your voucher at the entrance of the cabaret 30 minutes bofre the beginning of the show. Metro: Cardinal Lemoine (line 10).
- Dress code: formal, jacket and tie appreciated. No jeans, no tennis shoes
- Show duration: approximately 1,5 hrs
- Children are welcome from 4 years old
Everyday except Tuesdays and special events
SHOW at 9.00pm
DINNER at 8.00pm + SHOW at 9.30pm
Spend an unforgettable and unexpected night at one of the most legendary places of the Champs-Elysée...
With “Totally Crazy” come discover 65 years of dazzling creation and glamour packed into an enchanti...
Prepare yourself to discover the treasures of an unexpected Paris through almost 20 different scenes...
The Lido de Paris present his latest Summer offer: the Soirée PLUME! This exclusive dinner-show is a...
Eccentric, scandalous, provocative, exuberant and funny as ever, Jean Paul Gaultier is shaking up Pa...
Discover this smash hit show surrounded by Parisians and more than 20 other nationalities in the hea...
OH MY GOD SHE'S PARISIAN! is rated in the TOP 10 SHOWS to see by Paris Tourist Office.The brand new ...
Set amidst the razzle-dazzle decadence of the 1920s, Chicago is the story of Roxie Hart, a housewife...
Embark upon our guided visit to the Chateau de Versailles, the world-renowned royal residence of Lou...
Visit the most famous Loire Valley Castles on your own with an audio guide through each of the follo...