Paris city tour, Seine cruise and Eiffel Tower skip-the-line tickets
- Express access to the second level of the Eiffel Tower
- See the city from the water on a leisurely Seine cruise
- View major Parisian landmarks from a panoramic bus
- A great Paris introduction with multi-lingual commentary
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a really great overview. Weave through the streets in comfort, look down on the roofs from the Eiffel Tower, and drift slowly along the Seine. You’ll see:
- Place de la Concorde
- The Champs Elysées
- The Arc de Triomphe
- The prestigious 16th arrondissement
- The Louvre
- The Musée d’Orsay
- Notre Dame de Paris
- The Eiffel Tower with skip-the-line access to the second level
- Montmartre and the Sacré Coeur
- Les Invalides
- One-hour Seine cruise from Quai de la Bourdonnais
The boat commentary is available in English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch, Russian, Japanese, Czech or Chinese (Mandarin). A special children's commentary is available in: English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
Please note that for tours departing between April 1st and July 11th, the skip-the-line access to the Eiffel Tower can be replaced by a skip-the-line access to the Montparnasse Tower depending on the available seats at the Eiffel Tower. You will be informed on the day of the departure. The Montparnasse Tower offers the most beautiful view on the city and on the Eiffel Tower. You will speed up by elevator to the 56th floor, at a heigt of 210 meters.
- Transportation in a luxury air-conditioned coach
- Priority-access tickets to the cruise on the Seine
- Priority-access tickets to the Eiffel Tower second level
- The services of a multilingual host/interpreter
- Access to museums or galleries
- Children (ages 0-2) free
- Children (ages 3-11) reduced
Agence Paris CityVision, 2 rue des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Customers need to check in at the tour operator agency (to redeem the voucher) at least 30 minutes before the tour departure time.
- Depending on your access tickets, the Eiffel Tower visit may occur before the cruise
- Covered and heated boats are recommended for the Seine river cruise in winter
- Every day except April 9, May 1, July 14 and 23 and special events
Departure : 09.00 AM / 10.00 AM / 12.00 PM / 1.00 PM / 3.00 PM
Paris by night is even more evocative and romantic: an unmissable magical play of light and shadow. ...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
As one of the world’s most famous paintings, the Mona Lisa rarely gets much peace. During regular vi...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Hop aboard the Disney bus and head out on an excursion to Paris! Travel from Disneyland® Paris to th...
Below the streets of Paris lurks an entire secret history of the city’s dead. On this unique storyte...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Experience two Paris icons with one ticket as you accompany a professional guide around the Louvre m...
Discover the heart of Paris as Parisians know and live it. Walk through the medieval part of the Lat...
A favorite among local Parisians, the Musée d’Orsay is an impressive art museum that offers an awe-i...