Priority entrance tickets to Paris' Panthéon
- Book today and use your ticket whenever you want
- Save time with direct access to the Panthéon
- Visit the tombs of the personalities who shaped France's national identity
- See Foucault’s pendulum
Originally built as a church dedicated to St. Genevieve, The Panthéon is a grandiose building in the Latin Quarter in Paris inspired by the Pantheon commissioned by Agrippa in Rome. The monument's façade has been modeled on the Pantheon in Rome and its surmounted by a dome that owes some of its character to Bramante's "Tempietto".
From 1874 onwards, the sanctuary was decorated with paintings on canvas marouflé illustrating the life of Saint Geneviève and the epic story of the beginnings of both Christianity and the monarchy in France. After many changes, it became a secular mausoleum containing the remains of distinguished French citizens. A permanent exhibition gives details about the lives and works of those who are buried here, from Voltaire and Rousseau to Alexandre Dumas. The Panthéon houses also Foucault’s pendulum that demonstrated the Earth's rotation.
- Entrance ticket
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people
- Unemployed people (proof required)
Place du Panthéon, 75005 Paris
Present your ticket at the entrance of the Panthéon. Nearest metro stop: Cardinal Lemoine (line 10).
- Last admission 45 minutes before the closure
- The ticket is not dated and you can use it whenever you want
- The ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monument
- The Centre des monuments nationaux is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities
- Luggages and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted
- The entrance is free on the first Sunday of the month
- Open every day
From 10.00am to 6.00pm
First time in Paris and you want to see the best of it? This 4-hour tour in small group takes you to...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Enjoy an audio tour of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the surrounding Latin quarter. You can make...
Arrive at Notre Dame Cathedral early in the morning, and your host will welcome you with an introduc...
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
Paris at your finger tips with this combo ticket giving you access to museums!The Paris Museum Pass ...
Experience the Palais Garnier, the site of Paris’s National Opera and one of the capital’s most sign...
The famous Orsay Museum houses the world’s most complete collection of Impressionist and Post-Impres...
Explore the bohemian Montmartre neighborhood in Paris and uncover the energy that typifies all thing...