Priority tickets for the Sainte Chapelle and Conciergerie
- Book today and use your ticket whenever you want
- Enjoy direct access to the monument
- Discover a symbol of the French Revolution
- Visit the prison where Marie-Antoinette was imprisoned
- Sainte Chapelle extensive 13th-century stained glass collection
Abandoned at the end of the 14th century by the Kings of France, the Palais de la Cité consisted of the Conciergerie, Palais de Justice and the Sainte-Chapelle.
The Conciergerie took on a judicial role after the Kings left and part of the palace was converted into prison cells where hundreds of prisoners during the French Revolution were emprisoned before getting guillotined. Its most famous prisoner was Marie-Antoinette and during the Restoration, a commemorative chapel was erected on the site of her cell: the Sainte Chapelle. Along with the Conciergerie, the Sainte-Chapelle is one of the earliest surviving buildings of the Capetian royal palace on the Île de la Cité and is considered among the highest achievements of the Rayonnant period of Gothic architecture.
- Priority entrance ticket for Sainte Chapelle and Conciergerie
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people
- Unemployed people (proof required)
10 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
Present your ticket at the entrance of the monuments located on Boulevard du Palais. Nearest metro stop: Cité (line 4).
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- The ticket is not dated and you can use it whenever you want
- The ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monument
- The Centre des monuments nationaux is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities
- Luggages and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted.
- The Conciergerie
Open every day
9.30am - 6.00pm
- The Sainte Chapelle
Open every day
9.00am - 17.00pm
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Enjoy an audio tour of Notre Dame de Paris Cathedral and the surrounding Latin quarter. You can make...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Arrive at Notre Dame Cathedral early in the morning, and your host will welcome you with an introduc...
This guided tour will help you discover one of the most prestigious monuments of Paris at the heart ...
Experience the Palais Garnier, the site of Paris’s National Opera and one of the capital’s most sign...
With so much to see in Paris, this tour gathers some of the best perspectives on the city for a real...
Experience the splendour of Versailles at your own pace as you see the sights with an in-depth audio...
When you want to experience essential Paris, you’re not alone. Beat the crowds with this express tic...