Priority tickets for the Sainte Chapelle and Conciergerie
- Book today and use your ticket whenever you want
- Enjoy direct access to the monument
- Discover a symbol of the French Revolution
- Visit the prison where Marie-Antoinette was imprisoned
- Sainte Chapelle extensive 13th-century stained glass collection
Abandoned at the end of the 14th century by the Kings of France, the Palais de la Cité consisted of the Conciergerie, Palais de Justice and the Sainte-Chapelle.
The Conciergerie took on a judicial role after the Kings left and part of the palace was converted into prison cells where hundreds of prisoners during the French Revolution were emprisoned before getting guillotined. Its most famous prisoner was Marie-Antoinette and during the Restoration, a commemorative chapel was erected on the site of her cell: the Sainte Chapelle. Along with the Conciergerie, the Sainte-Chapelle is one of the earliest surviving buildings of the Capetian royal palace on the Île de la Cité and is considered among the highest achievements of the Rayonnant period of Gothic architecture.
- Priority entrance ticket for Sainte Chapelle and Conciergerie
The entrance is free for:
- Children under 18 (except school group)
- EU citizens (18-25)
- Disabled people
- Unemployed people (proof required)
10 Boulevard du Palais, 75001 Paris, France
Present your ticket at the entrance of the monuments located on Boulevard du Palais. Nearest metro stop: Cité (line 4).
- Last admission 30 minutes before closing
- Open ticket valid until 30 April 2020
- The ticket gives access to an unguided tour of the monument
- The Centre des monuments nationaux is strictly applying the security measures decided by the french authorities
- Luggages and big items exceeding 55cm*35cm*20cm will not be accepted.
- The Conciergerie
Open every day
9.30am - 6.00pm
- The Sainte Chapelle
Open every day
9.00am - 17.00pm
Join our guide for a fascinating walking tour of Ile de la Cité, this charming and historical island...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
A ticket to heaven! Go up to the 56th floor of the Montparnasse Tower and enjoy the best panoramic v...
Save time during your stay in Paris by heading directly up to the 2nd level of the Eiffel Tower with...
Experience the Palais Garnier at your own pace and discover one of Paris' most significant architect...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
Undertake a tour into the heart of the mysterious and unknown side of Paris. Your guide will tell yo...
Discover Paris's most famous tourist sights and monuments on one unique tour including a visit to th...
This two-day tour with an expert guide brings you to the beautiful Normandy! The first day you'll vi...
Travelers who visit the historical battlefields of Normandy often come away describing the experienc...