Versailles skip-the-line tickets with VIP access to the secret rooms
- Exclusive entrance to hidden rooms closed to the general public
- English-speaking guide to reveal the stories and history
- Visit the royal chapel or the opera house (restricted access)
- Transfer to and from Paris with your guide
Go through the doors other people can’t enter with this special guided tour of Versailles. You’ll have access to rooms that only the king (and his mistresses) used, and you’ll hear the juicy stories of what happened here.
- Your tour guide will meet you in Paris and accompany you by to Versailles on a private coach
- At Versailles, you’ll skip the lines and an expert guide will take you and your group (max 25) to some of the secret rooms
- You’ll hear about the palace’s history and the daily lives of its inhabitants
- Your tour will also include either the opera house or the private chapel, due to the restricted access available
- At the end of the tour, you’ll pass through a hidden door, back into the public apartments, finding yourself once again surrounded by crowds of tourists
- You will, of course, also see the main apartments open to the general public, the Hall of Mirrors and the magnificent gardens
- Your guide will still be by your side, explaining the significance of the gardens and their role in the royal court
- Expert English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Entrance ticket and reservation fee for the Château de Versailles including the King's private apartments
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Round trip transfers in an air-conditioned coach for tours
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Children (ages 0-1): free without reservation
- Children (ages 2-14): reduced with reservation and proof of age
- Pushchairs are not allowed on this tour
1 Place du Trocadéro et du 11 Novembre, 75016 Paris, France
Meet your guide 15 minutes before departure in front of the main entrance to the Architecture Museum, metro Trocadéro (lines 6 or 9)
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance
- Non-flash photography is permitted throughout the tour
- Some sites lack shade and can be hot under direct sunlight. We recommend bringing a hat, sunscreen and a bottle of water in warm weather
- Express access and careful planning limit our crowd exposure, but please be aware that some locations may be unavoidably busy during standard hours
- Please note that the palace is not air-conditioned
- Thursday and Saturday
9.45am or 1.15pm
This tour has been carefully planned so you get in-depth perspective into both must-see sides of Ver...
Take this unique tour of the Paris Catacombs that are home to millions of past Parisians’ skulls and...
Experience at its fullest the Eiffel Tower climbing the 704 steps leading up to the second floor.You...
This tour allows you to experience everything Paris has to offer and to visit the fabulous Palace an...
Discover one of the world’s great art collections on a guided tour of the Louvre Museum, and marvel ...
Live in your own magical fairy tale for an entire day: visit Disney and create your own happily-ever...
The Musée du Louvre displays 35,000 works of art over 60,600 square meters and welcomes almost ten m...
Being one of the world’s largest, most impressive art museums, one can get lost in the Louvre’s endl...
Explore Centre Pompidou with a professional guide and get the most out of your visit. This complex b...
If you want to relax in style in Paris, this package for 2 is perfect for you. Get on board of a Bat...